chapter 62

Author's pov :

"Yoongs and kook what are you--" before y/n can speak her rest of the words were muffled because of the cloth in front of her mouth.

"Sorry y/n.but you will definitely not gonna regret this." Said yoongi as jungkook carried y/n on her back.and as they went to the door to get out they were stopped by a shout.

"Yah what are you doing?" Jing suk shouted as he saw his best friend being literally laying on the back of her ex-husband's friend.

Both yoongi and jungkook's face were covered with panick.bit seems like yoongi came put out of his panick state.

"See jong suk.let us take y/n.please" said yoongi.to which jong suk scoffed and replied.

"Why should I?so she can can suffer again because of that bastard."

"Hey we also know jimin kinda acted stupid but you don't have to call him bastard.he is really in love with y/n.so please let them have a chance to talk or they both are definitely gonna regret this for their life and that also applies to you." Yoongi said as jong suk shut his mouth in a thin line.

"Ahh." Jong suk let frustrated shout as he opened the door."just go before I change my mind."

"Thanks." Said yoongi and jungkook as they got out of the door and eventually went out of the wedding hall.

"I hope I won't get killed by uncle choi." Prayed Jong suk.as he literally let the bride elope no kidnap.

"Do you think we gave too much chloroform?" A voice.

"How I would I know you were the one who applied it on the cloth." Another voice said.

"Ugh." Y/n let out a sound as her head is pounding from all the sounds.and suddenly the voices stopped.letting her into a deep slumber.

"Y/n." A voice called as y/n shifted from her place as her consciousness came back.

Y/n's pov :

'What the hell why am I hearing jimin's voice?' I thought as I slowly opened my eyes and I am under a cherry blossom tree?and petals are falling.I know this is spring but why am I under a tree?wait shouldn't be at a wedding. That to my wedding.

"Y/n." Again I heard that too damn of a familiar voice

'No no it can't be that can be.'I thiygt as I slowly looked up to see jimin bending while he placed on of his hands on my cheek.

'He is really not gonna leave me even in my dreams huh!?'  I thought as I looked at the man infront me.

"I love you y/n."

"Oh my god!I knew it I am finally gone mad aren't I?haha." I said as I mumbled a 'shit'.

Jimin's pov :

"Oh my god!I knew it I am finally gone mad aren't I?haha." Y/n said as she began murmuring incoherent. About :how she became crazy that she is having dreams about me and shit'.she is not even listening even one word I am saying so I can do one thing that will definitely make her believe it.

Y/n's pov :

I was talking to myself until I felt something warm on my lips and I felt my eyes grew big as I realised this really real like I am in reality.and jimin is kissing. And after few mins he broke the kiss.

"I love you y/n." Jimin said as I sat there with my mouth open.

"What?" I asked.as jimin let out a laugh.

"I love you y/n.I love you so much that I can die." Jimin said aa he cupped my face in his hands.and after realising all of this real.

Author's pov :

*slap* A hand came across jimin's face as y/n stoop from where she was sitting as she glared at jimin.

"Do you think I am fool park jimin?if you are bored and want to play find someone else." Y/n said as turned around to walk away but a hand stopped her.

"I am honest y/n.I really love you." Said jimin as he turned y/n towards him as he held her hands.

"Oh do you really want me to believe that?if you have love me why did you reject me?huh!?" Asked y/n as her voice break at last sentence.as tears eventually formed in her.

"I ams sorry. I have my reasons. But I really live you y/n.really." Jimin said as he hugged her as y/n started hitting his chest.

"Wahh.I hate you.I really hate you." Repeated y/n as her hands slowly stopped hitting jimin and now her hands are  just layed  on jimin's chest.as there were only sniffles and few hates were heard.and neither of them broke the hug as they stand like that for sometime.until y/n broke the silence.

"So what is your reason?" Asked y/n as she sniffled.as jimin laughed at her cuteness.

"Well I don't want to put you in danger." Said jimin as he hugged y/n even tigter and y/n stood their silently so jimin can continue to talk.

"As you know how dangerous my life is.I don't want you to be in any danger because of me.so I just ignored my feelings for you.but when I know that you also loved I was scared that if I accepted it.I will loose you with what my life involved in." Jimin said and he waited for y/n to say something.but instead of hear anything he felt his stomach in pain as he bend down at the pain.

"So does it hurt idiot?" Asked y/n as she glared at jimin.

"You know you can talk what you thought and we could have talked about it but no you decided to be smart pants and did all the thinking by yourself. Idiot.an utter idiot."shouted y/n frustrated.as jimin stood up.

"Really f*ck you." Said y/n as she turned to walk away.but jimin was quick enough to back hug her.

"I ams sorry. I am really sorry.do you still love me too?" Asked jimin as he turned y/n towards him so they are face to face with each other.

"Idiot." Said y/n as she bumped her head on jimin's head.

"Then I will take it as a yes--" jimin said but cut of by the lips of his *doctor*.*his mafia's doctor.*