CHAPTER -7

Y/n's pov :

'Don't start now don't come now...'

"Ah who is calling "I said while searching for my phone still eyes closed then I realized today suk gonna go to America.

"Oh shit how can I forgot about that ."I said while jolting up from my bed to see where my phone.which is lying on the desk.I quickly went towards the desk and answered the phone.

"Thanks for finally picking up u lazy bump."suk said in an annoyed tone.

"Hehe sorry suk I was sleeping."I said while nervously laughing.

"Anyways I am going to get on plane I will call u once I get there okay?"

"Ok call me when u get there,safe journey suk ,bye."

"Ok  bye."he said cut the call.

"Oh god 2 months with out suk would be so boring."I said to myself and went to sit on my bed. Now I am not getting any sleep .what to do ?oh yeah the drama is still there.I said to myself and went to watch the unfinished drama in my laptop.

After the clock hit 7:00 am I closed my laptop and went to get ready for work.

After one hour of getting ready.I went down stairs as usual to see my dad cooking.I said good morning to my dad and kissed his cheek and he did the same .then I went to the table and sat on one of the chair.

"Hmm y/n ,jong suk will not be here for 2 months do you know it?"my dad asked me while placing a plate before me and to him also.

" Yeah dad of course I know,but how did u know? "I asked while eating the salad.

"I know it because first he works at one of my hospital so he have to ask me to take leave and second princess did u forget that me and jong suk parents r best friends."my dad said while eating his last piece of his breakfast.

"Hehe how can I forget that dad suk parents are very good people they always gave me chocolates whenever they visited us ."I said while grinning at the chocolate part.

After finishing my breakfast I went to wear my shoes and shouted bye to my dad from there.and I hear a bye when I was going outside the home.I went to my cycle .thank god I asked my watchman uncle to take this to repair shop to fix the broken pedal.I think he kept here after it's work was done.

I placed my key and unlocked the lock and sat on the seat to start cycling towards the hospital.I hope it won't end up like last time.I thought to myself.

After like 25 min of cycling I reached the hospital.as usually I parked it .and went into the hospital while greeting  every one with smile.and they also returned my smile.

After that I went to my cabin to start to attend the patients.

Skip to 7:58pm

"Ah "I sigh while I looked at the clock it's 9:00 pm .so I started packing stuff as there r no patients and my shift is also ending as I went towards my door and slightly open it as I saw that a nurses is talking to two men  who are in a black suits like bodyguards as I hear one of the man speaking.

"See our boss is bleeding so we want treatment.and after two hours we have to go outside the country."the guy said but the nurse shake her head and said.

"Sorry sir ,but u have to wait cause the doctor that have to come didn't came for now .and the current doctor shift is going to over in 2 min."she said while explaining the situation.

"U also understand miss our boss is bleeding he had lost enough of blood and we have to go somewhere it's important."

"I am sorry si--"as the nurse going to deny I entered the scene and interrupted her.

"I will do the treatment."I said while looking at the nurse.

"But doctor y/n ur shift is over .really can u take it ."the nurse asked me.

"It's okay,it will just take another 30 min usually before I would have gone to home 10 pm .so it's ok .I will do the treatment."I said and turned towards the two men before the nurse says anything.

"Bring the patient to my cabin I will give the treatment there."I said to nurse while walking to my cabin .as she talked to the men about some formalities to fill.

After going to my cabin I arranged the equipment I needed while doing that I hear the door opening.I turned to see a handsome man whose left arm looked like injured I mean he is wearing a coat and it's not like the other two men it's looking as a very expensive one.and after some few seconds I released that I was in a bending position.because I was searching for some treating equipment so I stand straight.

"Oh you must be the patient."I said even though I know it .I mean it is already awkward and he is making more akward by staring like that.I coughed so he can stop staring at me.and for now he stopped staring maybe I looked weird when I was in that position when he entered that's why he is looking at a me like that .

"Hmm sit here so I can examine the wounds and give treatment."he nodded and moves to the chairs that's beside me .

"Well I am y/n what's ur name?"I asked while I searched for scissors.but I didn't get any answer maybe he is a introverted type.I just shook the thoughts and continue to find the scissors.

After I find the scissors I turned towards him and once again he started staring.and once again I fake coughed so he can stop staring at me.

"So is that the only injury u have on ur body."I asked while mentioning his left arm and he just nodded.

"Oh ok ."I said while cutting his suit sleeve .and I observed the wound.

"Hmm u have deep cut ,first I have to clean so it can't be infected and after that I will have stitch this.it may causes some pain.and I am going to talk to u.to somewhat for distraction.I always do that to my patients and it always work.so then I will start the treatment.sorry again didn't I didn't have anesthesia with me for now."I said and this time I looked at his face and its lookalikes he is in deep thought.I would leave him like that but I need his approval to do the treatment.so once again I fake coughed and he came out of his thoughts .and just nodded to me in a daze .so I started giving treatment while talking to distract him from the pain.

"So I didn't have any girl best friends because of suk I mean the Times I had girl friends he always make them fall for him and after he broke up with them they didn't meet me cause of him."I said while I wrap a bandaid on his wound.as I looked up he is staring at me.Ah .I can't do anything about it I already fake coughed so many times that if any one sees that I have some disease so I just went towards my desk to write some painkillers for him as I finished writing the description I turned towards him to give it.