chapter 61

Author's pov :

"WHAT THE HECK!?Why the hell is the wedding in 2 days!?" Taehyung uttered shockingly as all others look at suga.who smiled nervously.

"At least use your iron tounge in useful things.hyung." namjoon said frustrated as he gave suga an accusing look.

"Ah come on I don't know I would jinx it.man." suga said as he whined.

"Ok ok now stop bickering and and let's do something about the problem infront of us now." Jin said as he stopped others from their petty bickering which will not benefit them anyway.

Jin's pov :

"let's come up with plans now.ok?" I said as I folded my arms.and we all are sat at the living's room couch.

"How about we just bomb that place where the wedding is happening?"

"Yoongi.we are not finishing one of our opposing gangs but we are stopping a *wedding*." I said empathizing the word wedding.

"Then should we call a girl we know and let her act like she is a mistress of the groom." Namjoon said suggesting.

"And who do you just we do that with?mina had already broke her connections with us and we can't just trust a random girl.you know." I said and all other wear a serous face trying their best to come up with an idea.

"Then I will bring her with me." Jimin said it was the first time talked  after we started deciding how to stop the wedding.

"What?how?" I asked as other also looked curiously.

"We will crash that wedding and kidna--i mean bring her with me." Jimin said.

'Why does it sound like we are kidnapping?' I thought as this really sound like we are kidnapping.

"Wow.it's great.let's do that then." Everyone agreed.

The next day :

Y/n's pov :

"Yes dad.yes.I will go there." I said and closed my phone after my conversation with my dad was over.

"Y/n if you are tired just don't go." I heard jong suk said beside me as I got up from the couch.

"I don't have the right to refuse.I have already lost my choices you know that.this time I don't want to disappoint my dad." I said as went into my room so I can meet up with my*soon-to-be-husband.*as jong suk shook his head.clicking his tounge.

At cafe :

Authors pov :

"Here." A man in a light blue suit signalled as he saw his fiance.

"Hello.sorry if I made you wait."

"No its ok y/n I also came just few seconds ago.so no problem." The man said as he came over y/n's side as he moved the chair fir her so she can sit.

"Thank you.Chanyeol." y/n said as she take sat on the chair.

"Anything for you." Chanyeol said as gave her a smile.to which y/n replied with a small smile.she obviously would have liked him if only her heart would not have been heart broken.

"Yah jimin calm down you can just jump in the scene like that it will blow our covers you know." Namjoon said as he hold back jimin from interrupting the couple infront of them who are chatting with eacth other.

"Then do you want me to sit here and watch that guy flirt away with her huh!?" Jimin shouted but thanks to god they are far away from the couple.

"Yah jin hyung what should we do? he is going wild here." Taehyung whispered as he whispered in the bluetooth.

"Wish that kid!just take him out there and back out." Jin said as tae did what he told as he and namjoon atlast made jimin go into the car so they can go back.

After few mins they were in the car.
"Why did you stop me?that guy is obviously flirting one-sidedly." Jimin said as he clenched his jaw.

"And who's fault is that." Said jungkook as he and jin,suga was in the video call as the others just returned to car after their spying is failed because of a jealous one.who happened to be their.

*tut tut* the sound of a call ending had been heard as jimin gutted the callao don't listen to the younger nag.

"Petty." Commented taehyung as he got ready to drive them back to home cause obviously jimin can't control himself seeing with another. And namjoon can only sigh.and as usual jimin ignored tae words.

Skip to wedding day :

"Y/n are you really ok with this?" Asked jong suk as he saw his best friend bo in a wedding gown looking gorgeous ewith a smiling face but there is not an uncle of happiness in her eyes.

Y/n nod her head as she smiled widely.and jong suk left her and got outside of her room he can't really see her like that.

Somewhere near the wedding hall is parked a huge black van.

"Yoongi and jungook  will go and pick up y/n while we wait here after that we are good to go.ok?" Jin said as all the others nodded.

Yoongi and jungkook went out of the car while wearing suitss so they don't look suspicious. And they slowly walking wedding hall normally as guests.

"Y/n you look very beautiful." Y/n's father complemented as he entered the bride's dressing room.

"Thanks appa." Y/n said smiling.

"In few mins the bride have to come.I will come and get you ok?'Asked y/n's father as y/n can only nod her head.and after that he went away.as he got a call leaving her daughter.

After few mins a knock came which startled y/n

"Dad--" she gutted her self when she saw it is not her father.