CHAPTER -10

Y/n's pov:

I will take that back when I said God  is on my side.I am now currently at my house.thinking what happened a few hours ago.

A few hours before

"So I think you're gonna change your answer."the jerk said who's name is jimin.I just nod to it.I don't want anything happen to my dad I already lost my mom.I don't want to lost my dad also.I mean the jerk hear is a mafia .I already saw a man died because of one order of him.so I don't wanna take a chance.

"Okay then give me your phone I will call you tomorrow to meet.cause you have to meet my dad this Saturday.we will meet each other before you meet my  dad.I will tell you what you have to do.when we were with dad.okay?"

"Okay ,but I don't have phone with me."I said while looking at him.he just rolled his eyes.yeah yeah roll your eyes like that maybe you can find your brain some where.I would have said this but I don't want to die at a such young age.so I just shut my mouth.

"Then here take my phone and enter your phone number."he said while handing me his phone.and I took it.

"And don't even try to enter the wrong number.I already know about  you so I will directly come to your house."he said glaring at me.

"No need to come to my house I entered the correct number."I said while used all my patience to not to smash his expensive phone on the ground and silently handing over his phone.

"Okay then I will call when will we be meet.then I am going now bye."

"Hey wait give me ride because of your men my cycle wasn't in good condition.so I can't go to home with that condition of my cycle."I said

"Aish okay then come in ."he said irritated.relax y/n relax don't punch him in the face.I said to myself and got into the car.

Present

He messaged me after dropped me at my home.

He messaged meet him at the xxx cafe and wear some decent clothing.so after that we will go to meet his dad.

I was thinking so much beyond my brain level.so with out me knowing I fell asleep.

Next morning.

"Rrrg Rrrg"my alarm wake me up from my sleep.

"Yes I have to look decent ."I said while searching through my wadrobe.

"No.no.no."I said while throwing out the all my shirts and pants.After what seemed like an hour I finally found a dress that is decent.

"Yes."I said and kept the dress on the bed to get ready .After 20 minutes of shower.I wear the dress I selected.and went towards mirror to wear make up.thank god it's weekend my dad will be out with his friends.I don't have to answer him.but my k- dramas are waiting for me .I have to finish that meeting the fast I can.

After wearing the make up .I put my hair in a pony tail.After I looked my self in mirror I went downstairs and saw a note by my dad saying he was out with his friends and made me salad for breakfast.Oh god one day I think I am going to be a goat.but I promised him so I can't break the promise.so I just ate the salad .after 5 min I was done and went to shoe case to take sandals.and went outside .I was waiting for uber I had booked.After what it looks like 5 min the uber came and take me to the cafe jimin said.After 20 min of traveling I arrived at the cafe.and just in time the jerk called me.so I answered.

"Hey where are you ,how much time will you take idiot I don't have all the day for you."he said shouting.can't he first greet properly.

"I am here don't shout at me."I said while cutting off the phone.and entered the cafe .and started searching for him then I saw him near the window table.seriously he is wearing a suit now also.but he is handsome though.no don't get tricked by his looks y/n he is a jerk that can never be changed.After self-lecturing myself I went to his table and cleared my throat so he can look out of his phone.as I guess he looked at me.

"Well the queen Elizabeth is finally here ."he said while giving me a mocking look.can't he talk normally to me.

"The uber was late.that's why I was la---"and he cut me off .ah cool y/n cool look at those cakes and deserts there you can't take out your anger here.I talked to myself.so I can cool down.

"Let's leave that .and let's talk about how you're gonna talk with my dad.he is very clever so you have to do three things I say .okay."I just nodded and he started to speak.

"First thing we can't let him know that this is a fake relationship
Second thing if he ask how we met and fell in love I will tell about it and you just nod your head .and third thing sit close to me and act close when we are near my dad .did you understood."he said while sipping his coffee that he ordered before.and again I just nodded.

"Good then .we will go to meet our dad.prepare yourself."I just nodded normally even though I am freaking inside.he stood up .so did I and went out the cafe with him .and stopped beside his car door as he already in the car in the driving the seat.as I was in deep thought how to behave in front of his father.

"Yah ,now Don't except me to take that door for you .get on the car you stupid."he said while looking at me and I entered the car.

Oh god! I hope I don't talk or do anything stupid.