CHAPTER -5

Y/n's pov :

After attending some more patients.without me knowing it became noon which means lunch break.so I went to tell nurse that I am going to cafeteria to lunch.so if any emergencies came I will be there.After going to cafeteria I saw suk at a table near window.and he looked like he is in his thoughts and that to serious, which is very odd.so I went to the table and sit across with my luchbox that my dad gave.After seeing me ,he looked at me. I think he is now out of his thoughts.

"Oh hey y/n,when did u come I didn't see u coming.and what's with the lunch box madam". He asked me while taking the lunch box to see what dish was their.

"Oh that, I promised my dad once my working hours reduced I will start dieting .so he just make me that salad ."I said while sulking on the chair.

"Then u have to eat these grass for a while now .huh I pity u y/n I am really."he said while placing his hand on his chest and fake cried.

"Really now I understand why my dad and u r always in good terms despite the age difference cause u both r drama kings."I said while shaking my head.while suk went to take his order.After few seconds he came and placed the order before him .he and I started eating our lunch when I remember that my one of the cycle pedal was broken I mean it was fine when I looked at it after accident but after cycling and park it in the parking lot then I saw it was broken.I can't go to home today with that cycle.so I have to ask suk to help.

"Hey suk."I called and he looked at me.and nodded to continue.

"Can u give me ride to home today?"I asked.

"Sure,I can.but why u have ur cycle."he asked looking at me.oh shit this going to be a long explanation.but I hope he wouldn't be angry.

"Umm...as u see suk."I said while fiddling with my fingers.

"Tell me y/n."he said directly looking at me.

"Umm that is....I will tell u but u have to promise me not to tell dad okay .if dad know about it .he will take away my cycle and gives me car with a driver and I don't want that."I said while still fiddling with fingers.

"Oh I won't tell your dad ,for God's sake tell me now y/n."he said while sitting straight.

So I started saying what happened this morning ,about the accident.

"So this happened."I said and stopped fiddling with my fingers.

"What ,he didn't even apologize.when he is wrong he really is a jerk.I would really tell this to ur dad to file a case on that jerk but as I have promised I will not tell ur dad."he said standing up and throw the trash in the dustbin.and I also had finished my lunch I closed the lunch box and stand up.as I said bye to suk and was going to my cabin.but suk stopped me by calling my name.so I turned around and he have a very serious look as he have when I entered the cafeteria.

"I have something important to tell u y/n.I will tell about that when we will be on the car .for now bye."he said while going and I also went to my cabin I wonder what he have to say.I was in thoughts but one nurse came and said that I have to give classes to some new comers so I said I will be coming in few seconds and the nurse nodded and went away.I stand up and grab my white coat and went to the second floor where the classes will be held.