CHAPTER -37

Y/n's pov:

I just stared at his hand not believing my favorite actor ,my celebrity crush Kim woobin is here.but I came out of my trance after he the Kim woobin waved his hand in front of me.

"Huh sorry."I apologize immediately and shook his hand while my cheeks were heating up.

After shooking his hand some of the staff came to call him.

"Sorry I have to go now.see you later y/n sshi."he said as he left the tent.

"Ahh is this real?I just meet Kim woobin I can't believe it."I said as I pinched my self to see if it is real and yes it is real.

"Woah calm down y/n.you are reacting like that for just meeting him.you have to do shoot with him after what you will you do then?"jin said while smiling at me.

"What?"I shouted as I can't believe what he just said.

"Jin stop joking huh?"I said while giving a half smile.

"No why would I joke now sit down we have to get you ready."he said as he made me sit down on a chair.and a woman came and started doing my make up as jin and jimin sat at the sofa in the tent.

"Are you not going home jimin?you sounded you want to go the instant you knew why I called you."jin said.

"Nah as it is weekend there is nothing entertaining in my house and other guys are also not there.it will be entertaining to see y/n modeling."as jimin said to jin. I threw a glare at him through the mirror.

"Don't discourage her jimin."Jin said as he take my side.

"Thanks jin.but really I don't how to pose and too with a actor like Kim woobin I don't want to make fool of myself."I said as my make up and hair was done.

"Don't worry y/n you can do it woobin is so friendly so you don't have to worry about anything."he said as he give reassuring smile.

"Ok I will leave to you."I said as I turned around and smile at him.

Jimin's pov:

'Beautiful' that is what I thought when I saw y/n smiled at jin.wait did I just say beautiful.as I was in my thoughts jin guide y/n the dresses she have to wear for the shoots.

"Ok y/n change your clothes then one of the staff will come to inform you ok bye."jin said as he also dragged me out with him.

After few mins of listening to jin dad jokes finally the staff  informed that all was ready and that woobin also came I don't know for some reason I don't like him.as we were now waiting for y/n.

"How much time she will take ?tsk always slow as a snail."I said to jin as he just ignored me and all looked at a certain direction so I also looked at it.and there is y/n wearing a white sleeveless frock which in full length and have some designs on it.

"How is it?"y/n looked at jin and me while looking at her dress.

"You are looking stunning girl."jin said as he give her a wink.

"Really thanks."she said as she smile at him.and after that she looked at me.but I just stood there then jin nudged me and whispered to me.

"Say something."as I was going to say something that woobin guy came.

"Wow you are looking beautiful y/n sshi."that woobin guy complemented her and she is blushing what is even there to blush huh.as I thought to myself.they both are already on the set.and photos began to shot.