CHAPTER-56

Y/n's pov :

Jimin

Accept/decline

"Hello jimin" I said as I lift the phone call.

"Hello?" I repeated the same thing as there is no answer from another side.

*beep beep*
"What the?"I said as the phone call had ended.

" what the hell is going on?" I thought as I dialed jim's number and after a few ring lift up.

"Hello y/n." Jin said.

"Hello jin is jimin with you guys?" I got striagjt to the point as my worry for jimin grow after he abruptly ended the call earlier without saying anything.

"Jimin?jimin was not with us.infact I  didn't see him for 1 week." Jin said as my worries grew more.

"Hello y/n." I came as I heard jim's voice.

"Yeah?what are you saying?." I asked as for some seconds I was not listening as my mind panicking where and how jimin is.

"I just said that tae said he saw jimin in the club red roses when he was out today.and it seems like he was spending his time there." Jin said as I remained silent for few seconds.

"Y/n?y/n are you there?" Jin asked as I came out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.I am here.thanks for telling me.I have something to do. I will go now." I said as jin also said goodbye.

And I quickly take my purse  so that I can see if even my precious hubby is alive or not.

"To think he would really be in clubs." I sighed as I fasltly went outside and catch a taxi luckily I got one.after that I told driver the name of the so-called club.and after a 30 mins of travelling the taxi stopped at building where the music is so loud that even I who is outside can hear it.

I quickly gave out the fair of the taxi and got of the taxi and just as I stepped out of the car of course I received so much attention cause why not as all the people came wearing hot and black clothes like they are going to a funeral.I came in baby blue comfy dress.

Well I have to jimin this is not time me to care about my clothes.

I hurriedly went into the clubs ignoring all the weird looks including receptionist i am standing in front of.

"Umm can you please check is someone named jimin is here right now?" I asked as I smiled polietly .

"May I know who are you to him?he is our vip guest so we can't accept anyone to meet mr.park.please understand." Receptionist said as she smiling politely.

"Oh I understand.actually I am his wife.here this my identity card of my hospital." I said as I finally make her believe me and at last she believed me and told me room number and its directions.and I said a thank you and hurried in looking for my husband this late at night in this ridiculous clothes.

003,004,008.ah this is....

Jimin's pov :

"Darling.is the drink not to your taste?"I looked up as I once again hear that annoying voice again trying to act cute.
I sighed 'if only I didn't hear y/n confession and if only-'my thoughts were cut off as the annoying is trying so hard to seduce me.

" or you prefer me over that drink?"she said as she came on to me as I was sit still on the sofa.

*click*the girl on top of me quickly turn her head as I just sat there thinking it is just a waiter.until I hear the voice

"J--jimin" it was stuttering a little but I can recognise this anywhere.

"Y/n?" I said as I looked at her completely and I am really shocked to see her in that ridiculous outfit than how come she is here.but then again I remembered the night she confessed.

'Just as I thought y/n is not gonna give up if I am like this.'I thought as I make the on top of me sit in my lap.

"Jimin. We need to talk." Y/n said with a slightly trembling voice.

'Why?'

"So?talk about it what is it?can't you see I am busy?" I said as I brushed my hand along the girls hair who was cling on me.'god she smells awful.'

"Jimin I want to talk to YOU."this time she said emphasising the word 'you' as she now looked more intently at me.

'She's really stubborn as hell huh.'I thought as I sighed and sent out the b*tch out of my sight.

" what are you doing?" Y/n boomed through the room as there was only me and her now.

"What do you mean?I am just enjoying my drinks and girls." I said as it was an fact.

"No,I am asking seriously-- no let's go home and talk about it."she said as she reached my hand.

" who said I am going with you l? I am not coming."I said as I yank my hand away.

"Y/n just go home." I said as stand up.

"Jimin I love you.so why are you doing this to me?" She as she look me in the eyes.and I feel my heart twitch.

I sighed internally as I know that the words that come out of my mouth will definitely me and her.

"But I don't love you.y/n just let me remind you 1 thing we are in a contractual marriage.so don't hope fotlr more." I said as I feel each word felt like fire ball in my throat.and the really tire my heart.as I saw y/n trying to hold back my tears.

"J--jimin is that really what you feel?" She asked.

"Yes." I said as wave of emotions came on to me.

And that's what it took for y/n to rush out of the door.and god knows how badly i want to chase after and tell her I love her to death but this is how far our relationship goes for her own good.I thought as felt something cold on cheeks.

"Oh it's a releif these tears come in front of her." I said as I looked at the door from which y/n just left.