CHAPTER -38

Y/n's pov :

"Hey try this y/n sshi it's good."my favorite actor woobin said while placing some Kimchi stew on my plate.woah I can't believe it.right now we all and the staff members are in a restaurant as woobin sshi offered to give them a party for the success of shoot.but the camera man left early cause he had something to do.he said sorry to me to shout at me during the shooting telling that how he didn't know it was my first photo shoot.but I said  its okay cause really though there are so many people working there but because of one person like me it can't be ruined so I was determined and did what woobin sshi said.

"Oh thank you."I said while lightly bowing.

Jimin's pov:

"Yah jimin if you want to take anger on the food take it on your food not my food."jin hyung said as he placed his plate a little away from me.

"Oh sorry hyung I didn't see it."I apologized and looked at the two across the table.

"Yah you are making it obvious that you are jealous and stop glaring at them."

"Ahh hyung I had told you for nth time I am not glaring at them and I am not jealous also."I said while cutting off the beef in my plate.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say bro."jin hyung said as he continued to eat.ugh when this dinner is gonna end.

After one hour our dinner is finished.

"Hey jin are you not coming home?"y/n asked while we are at the parking lot.

"No I still have some work to do.so you guys can go and rest you really saved me this time y/n thanks."

"No don't mention it but I am not going to do it another time."Y/n said as she glared at him.

"Haha it depends."jin hyung said as he laughed.

"Huh anyways take care don't over work yourself and drive safe bye."Y/n as she waved a goodbye.

"Ok bye."jin also did the same and we both entered the car and I started to drive to our house.

After few minutes of driving we arrived to our house so I take out my keys from the ignition and take off my seat belt and as I turned towards the left I saw y/n sleeping peacefully.she really did worked hard today.

"Hey idiot wake up."

"Snail,pig "I called out but she didn't move an inch so I get closer to see her.Maybe a bad move.I literally fall on her my balance just gave out.but she didn't even budge.

"Is she dead or what?"I said and immediately check her breath.she's really sleeps like dead I mean if you are enough close to check her pulse  then only you can knew that she is alive but if you are not you definitely gonna mistake she is dead.I looked at her one more time and shook my head while smiling.

"Ugh I think I don't need to do gym if I keep continue to lift her up like this."I said as I lift her up in bridal style.

After few seconds we reached our  room as I was going to lay her on her sofa it was covered with books I  have no strength to clean all of this and once again lift her up.I am just gonna tuck her in my bed.I thought to myself and placed her on my bed.and I also climb on my bed before taking of my shirt.as I laid down a hand was wrapped around me.and I already know who it was.well even though we slept together few times only .I had just used to her hugging habit while she was sleeping.and I think when ever I slept with her I sleep peacefully no nightmares haunt me.maybe I will throw the sofa out someday then she will not have another place to sleep so she will definitely sleep with me.I thought to myself as the small figure beside me hugged me and leaving out some small snores from her.and like that sleep took over me.

Y/n's pov :

I wake up as I feel like my pillow is moving so I slowly opened my eyes and screamed my lungs out of me and jimin fell down from the bed to floor.

"Ow."jimin released a painful shout and got up.why I always end up hugging him when we slept together.but wait when did I got here.as I was in my thoughts.

"Yah why you pushed me you pig?"jimin said as he glared at me.oh right I fell asleep back at the car.

"Yah you deaf pig."I shoot a glare at the owner of the voice.

"Yah I am not a pig stop calling me that you rat."

"Yah I had carried you all the way from the car to our room.and you called me a rat."

"Well I would thank you but if you talked to me nicely so it is even.it is unnecessary to thank you."I said as I was getting up.but because of my leg struck in a blanket ,and I was going to fell on the bed my stupid reflexes kick in and I dragged jimin with me.as we both fell down on the bed a creek sound erupted from the bed.as I faced front I saw jimin's face up close that is only two inches away from mine.one wrong move our lips will touch.as I now take a close look he has a really handsome face.
*sha la la sha la la sha la.*what the heck is happening  why the atmosphere suddenly changed.

*lub dub*I immediately pushed jimin from me and ran to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Yah "I heard jimin shouting at me for pushing him on the ground again but I don't care cause my heart beating is louder than that.

"Why my heart is beating this fast?"I said as I placed my hand on my chest.