CHAPTER -42

Y/n's pov :

I was currently in my hospital cabin ordering a new sofa for me as my current one was broken.and I can't every day sleep with jimin I mean the time I wake up next to him trust me it will always an awkward position.as I finally selected  a sofa I ordered it.maybe I should take advice from some one but from whom?suk is still angry at me.tae and hobi will  just always tease about it.jin and joon can accidentally tell jimin.and I don't want that to happen I only want him to know about my feelings when I tell him.

"Yes I know who to call he is a great secret keeper."I said to myself as I tested him.

'Can you meet me at xxxx cafe on 8:30 pm.'

Seen

'Yeah ok.'

Seen

I lock my phone while smiling and kept it aside as I called the nurse to send the patients.

My shift was finished so I went to the said cafe and waited for him as I scroll through my phone.

"Hey y/n."

"Hey kook."I greeted him and tell him to sit down.

Jungkook's pov:

I sat across y/n and orded my coffee my order also came but y/n is not talking anything I mean she asked me to come to tell me something but she  just kept quite.

"Hey y/n what is that you want to talk huh ?"I raised my eyebrow at her and she just fiddle with her fingers.

"Come on,tell me."

"Huh kook.promise me first you don't tell anyone ok."

"Ugh stop making me curious and tell me."I said becoming more curious.
But she just silent for a while.

"Come on y/n I don't tell anyone."I said reassuring her that her secret is safe with me.

"Umm kook"

"Ugh just tell me."

"Ugh fine I think I am in love with jimin."

"What ?"I asked as my heart felt heavy.

"Geez I said I love jimin.I don't know how it happenend I don't know if it is ok or not.I don't know it is so confusing."

"Say something kook I want some advice do you think he will love me back."I was out of my trance and looked at her.

"I think you should let him know your feelings for him."I said and she went to her thoughts.

"Hmm I will think about it how to but you will give me some advices right."she said smiling.

"Y--yeah."

"Thanks."

"I will be going now y/n I remembered that I have something to do."I said getting up.

"Ok kook drive safely."she said and I hurriedly went towards my car and drive to Han river and I just sat in my car.

'I love jimin.'

I remember how her eyes contain happiness maybe I should let her go and move on like I just move on from my last breakup but it hurts a little bit more maybe more than that.as along she is happy with one she love that's want I want.

"I love you y/n."I shout out in my car as I know that I don't get any chance to tell her this.and wiped my tears that are continously falling.and I just stayed there for sometime and drive to my house.

Next morning

Y/n's pov :

After telling someone about my feelings I feel good now I mean I can't hide it in me like that.maybe I should take some baby steps towards love as it is my first experience.I had only have mostly crushes that to celebraties so it is hard for me to express these feeling to someone I love.

But first I have to get ready so I can go to work.I thought to myself as I went the bathroom to do morning routine.After that I went down to make breakfast.as I was making breakfast I hear phone ringing and immediately a smile crept on my face.

"Halmoni how are you?"I said while shouting through the phone.

"I am fine y/n ah how is your marriage life going."my smile drops.

"Yeah it going good Halmoni.so why did you call?"I asked as Halmoni don't call me frequemtly as she will be busy with the kids in the orphanage.

"I called you to have visit here the kids are asking about you.they miss you so much."

"Aww really sorry I am just busy but I will definitely come this weekend to the orphanage to visit them."

"Ok but bring your husband I didn't meet him yet I want see how handsome he is?"

"Halmoni !!"I said whining as she continued me to tease.

"Ok I will go now bye take care y/n ah"

"Ok you too take care Halmoni bye."I said as I cut off the call.I remembered the times when my mom always take me to the orphanage to play with the kids and donate something for them.even though Mrs Lee the old Halmoni is not my real Halmoni she take care of me like one so I would call her one.when we have holidays my mom would take me there and I would always play with kids there.
I especially remembered one guy at my age but he suddenly dissappered I cried for so many days though cause he used to be my best friend I asked Halmoni she said he ran away from there I didn't see or heard about him from then
I even remembered his name.his name--

"Yah y/n where is my socks?"my thoughts were interrupted by none other than park jimin.

"Yah how would I know you should know it.it is yours."I said shouted from downstairs.as he is still upstairs.

"Whatever come help me idiot I am going to be late for work."he said again shouting.

"Ugh at least know how to ask when you want help."I mumble to myself as I stroll to our room.

"What took you so long, help me finding it."he said looking at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Here."I said as I hand his socks that are laying around beside the wardrobe.and I remember my conversation with my Halmoni.

"Jimin"I called him.and he looked at me.

"Are you free this weekend?"I asked

"Why?"he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because my Halmoni invited us over."

"What if I say no?"he said as he gave me cocky look.

"Well its ok if you Say no.but I am not gonna help you find your phone.though"I said while giving cocky expression this time.

He started check for his phone but he didn't find it.

"Ugh ok ok I will come with you."I gave an satisfying grin.

"Well here you go."I said as I hand him his phone from my pant pocket and went towards the door.

"Yah it is not fair you stole and hide it from me---"he keep whining about it but I went downstairs ignoring his whines behind me.