CHAPTER -30

Y/n's pov :

"Ok you are gonna ride on that?"jimin asked while I sat on the motorbike which we take it for rented.

"No we are."I said while patting the back seat.

"Haha thanks but I don't want to break anything in my body though."

"Hey I know how to ride a motorbike.I assure you will be safe and sound.and also we can't go in seperate paths me on bike and you on car.it will be not a vacation then.come on trust me."I said.and jimin went to sit on the back.

"Ok here we go."I said and started to ride.as the ride is just silent I decided to talk.

"Don't you wanna know how I learned biking?"I asked while concentrating on the road.

"No."

"Well when I watch this drama I saw the main lead racing a bike having a race.then onwards I learned how to ride a back.I hope I also get one chance to race like that though."I said.

"I said no not yes idiot."

"I know but it is boring to ride this silently."After few mins I stopped the bike because the traffic light shows red.as we were waiting a car stopped at our side.and the guy in the car had pressed the car honks loud three times.that means he's calling for a race.so I also pressed the honks agreeing to it.and I saw the traffic lights to be green.

"Hold tight."I said with out giving any chance to jimin to speak.

"What---"I just sped off and so the car also.

"Yah slow down are you going to kill me or what?"jimin said yelling to stop but I can't lose my chance to win a race like I wished.so I just sped off even more .me and the guy are near the signal.then I just used my trick and overcrossed him.and he stopped and I just continue drive.

"Yay we won jimin.jimin?"I asked as he didn't answered.so I stopped the bike at a side.as I was going to get off then I realize jimin just holding me tight.

"Jimin.Yah jimin."I said shouting this time and he leaves.

"Are you okay?"I asked looking at him.

"Ok?ok did you except me to be ok?I thought I was going to fly off on the way."he said while looking at me.I really have to take in all my energy to Not laugh.

"Oh the great mafia leader is now frightened because of a little race."I said taking off the helmet.

"No I didn't said I was afraid it's just I am worried..."he stopped.

"Worried about what?"I asked waiting to what answer he will give to cover up.

"About bike yeah bike it is rented what if something happens to it."he said while getting off of the bike.

"Really jimin you are owner of a resort that is popular known.and you don't have a money for this bike.Well great cover up."I said while I also get off.

"Yah if you talk like that I am not going to come with you outside tomorrow onwards.and just be in that hotel room whole week.your choice"he said threatening me.

"Oh ok.I will not talk about it.now come on.we will go to the restaurant it's already lunch time."I said while walking front.and him behind me.

"Yah come on wake up."I said while dragging the blanket over from jimin as he is not getting up.

"Yah I will not I want to sleep today I have come with you for the last 5 days."he said still not giving up.

"Fine do whatever you want you are gonna miss some fun."I said while stomping my foot on getting outside the room.After that I went to the elevator and reached the first floor of the resort.as I was going outside I hear my name.so I turned back to see jisun coming towards me.

"Oh jisun good morning."I said while greeting him with a smile.

"Good morning to you too y/n-ssi."he said smiling too.

"Where are you going today and where is jimin sir?"he asked while looking around.

"Well I am just going to wander around the Eiffel tower for some time as we are going to go back tomorrow.and about jimin he's being a lazy bum.so I just left him in the room."I said laughing at the last sentence.

"Oh you are going to go back tomorrow.I hope you enjoy your last day here."he said while giving a huge smile.

"Thank you.you also have a great day I am going to go now bye.then."I said waving at him.and went outside and catch an taxi and after few mins I reached my destination so I got off and pay the taxi charge.

After just enjoying the views of Eiffel tower and some arts they kept there.I didn't know it's already lunch time.so I just roam around and found an restaurant and ate there.After that I decided to take a walk as its my last day here.

"I hope I get a chance to visit this place second time."I said to myself going through a alley.suddenly I hear someone screaming.that to a girl voice.so I started to run towards the direction where the scream came.as I get near I saw a girl in  middle of four men.

"Pls leave me.Pls--"as the girl was pleading them one of the guy just kept a cloth in her mouth.

"We have to take this girl now.even though she is looking average we will get good amount though."one of the guy said.

What the heck?are they trying to kidnap and sell her.

"Come on lift her up."the guy said ordering to the other man.

"Hey guys isn't the climate is so good today."I said while entering the scene.and they looked shocked.maybe seeing a random girl like this in this situation.

"Why aren't you guys talking?"I said while going near the man that holding up the girl and kicked them and they just loosened the grip.

"Run I will deal with them."I said while taking out the cloth out of her mouth.

"But---"

"Just go."I said while pushing her and turned to towards the men.

"Well what are you guys waiting for?"I said while getting on to my fighting stance.

"You didn't do that right girl.you just ruined our deal."one of the guys said and came at me to punch but I dodged  it and say.

"Oh really."I said while kicking him.

And the other 3 guys also starting to come at me.

"Oh one vs four it is not fair."I said while fighting with them.

"It's actually five little girl."I hear a voice from behind me and there is a guy with full muscles he's like a sumo we see in competition but with a suit.

"Guys we got more luck even though that girl escaped.we hit a jackpot."he said as one of the member of his gang look confused and asked him as he ready to come at me.

"What do you mean?"the guy asked confused.

"You stupid,the girl we caught is just average but see this girl she is beautiful so we will get more money."the sumo guy said.

"Well thank you for the compliment.but I am not for sale."I said finished fighting with the other guys and went towards the sumo guy to give a flying kick.but as I was on the way to kick him I noticed a shiny thing and it is a injection but not a just normal injection an anesthesia one.and he just injected me.

"Have a good sleep."the sumo guy said smirking and that is the last thing I have seen and before everything went black.