CHAPTER -39

Y/n's pov :

I had been in my hospital cabin eating my lunch and as I started searching for certain topic.

"What is love?"yeah I just searched it on Google but for godly heavens sake it is showing me twice songs and other thinks are popping up not what I wanted.I mean that incident today morning I am doubting that I may have feelings for him.even though most of the time we did was just bickering.or maybe I was over thinking about it.I thought as I got up and throw the trash in the dustbin and went out as I have practicals to teach.

After teaching the practicals I went back to my cabin and get ready to leave early so I went to the head desk and take my leave.these days I am taking so many leaves.

After few mins of cycling I reached the mansion.and I got off as I was going to take key to unlock it I see it was already open maybe jimin or boys had came early.as I enter I saw someone sitting on the couch as I take a closer look.

"Oh Y/n ah did jimin tell you to come earlier?"jimin's father asked me.

" Hello father nice to see you here."I said as I bow to him.

"Yeah it's nice to see you also come on go and change the clothes.we will be going in five mins."

"Huh wh--"I was going to ask him but I saw jimin coming down the stairs in black clothes wearing a very cold expression and then I look at jimin's father they both are wearing a mourning dress then it hit me.so I quickly went upstairs to change.

We arrived at the graveyard and I saw jimin's father went to tombstone and it is jimin's mother after jimin's father completed jimin went and placed flowers while his father stood beside me.

"You know y/n jimin's mother would be happy to know that she got a beautiful and kind daughter in law."he said and I nodded don't know what to say.

"Jimin used to be a good caring guy but he had changed into cold like ice that he don't tell what he even feels to anyone.he loved his mom so much he would only sleep when her mom is next to him for so many he suffered insomnia but later it seemed okay I am not sure he recovered from it or not and he thoughts power is everything but I hope you will change him I mean I can see he is making some progress."he said as he gave me a smile and I just gave my fake smile and turned to look at jimin he just stood there without any moment he just stared at her mother's tombstone he kept his straight but he can't hide the pain though it is clear in his eyes.he is just bottling up his emotions.After few mins jimin's father signalled me to go and pay a visit as jimin was done.

I slowly went towards the tombstone and started talking I always do it when I visit my mom with my dad.

"It's so nice to meet you Mrs.park I mean mother I had heard u r a great person from father I hope you are in a good place."I said and placed some flowers that father gave me.and went to them.

I am now currently in the living room just sitting on the couch as I remembered jimin's straight face I also know how it feels like to lose some one you love but me and my dad listened each of other.when we lose my mom and we didn't bottle up our feelings like jimin I think he had to be more open.talking of him after dropping me at the mansion he just drove away I was going to call instantly but I think maybe he want some alone time.I thought and went towards kitchen so I can make dinner.

After half an hour  I look at the time it showed 7:30 and I went to living room and waited for jimin there and I fell asleep there.After sometime I wake up and saw the clock showing 10:00 pm but there is no sign of jimin so I take out my phone to call him.After the numerous attempts also he didn't pick up.and sweat was drifting of my forehead hoping that he was with the boys so I dialed kook's number and he quickly answered it.

"Hello y/--"

"Is jimin there with you?"I said as I cut him off.

"No actually me and others are here and we asked jimin also but he said no.why?"

"Oh it's just that today we visited jimin's mom and he left after he dropped me off at the mansion and it is 10 pm but he didn't comeback until now.I am just wondering if he got there."

"Oh no heck I forget what today is?"kook said as he cursed.

"What do you mean?"I asked confused.

"It didn't quite go well this day every year he just dissappears this day but at least he tells us where he go but this time he didn't even called us today."

"Ok then I am going now."I said as I took my purse and shoes getting ready.

"To where?"kook asked.

"To find jimin.of course I can't just sit here."

"WHAT are you insane?you can't go out this late."

"I know but what if something happens to him."

"Ugh ok wait I will also come and help you."

"No it's ok I will go bye."I Said as I hang up before he even answer.

I got out of the mansion and started to book an cab as I was doing so.I see jimin's car entering the mansion so I fastly went to him.

And I immediately ran and hug him.

"Yo y/n."he said as he slurr the words.

"Jimin are you drunk."I said as I broke the hug and looked at him.

"Noooooo"he said as he smiled at me.so I leaned closed and sniff him around.

"Y/n shh ahh."he said as he pat my head like I was a dog.

"Yah I am not a dog.Remove your hand off from me."I said and take of my phone to inform kook that jimin was back home so that he don't have to worry now.After calling and informing kook I keep the phone in my pocket and turned around to see jimin was not there anymore.