CHAPTER -28

Y/n's pov:

"Why you pabo ?why?why did you do that."I said while hitting my face with my hand.as I am walking with my cycle beside.and people are just looking like I am crazy well can't blame them.I am having myself an internal crisis and scolding myself the minute I left the cafe.like that shouting at myself I reached the mansion.

"Huh maybe I need some sleep."I said as I went our room and slept on the bed as jimin is not here it is ok for me to sleep.after few mins I just fell asleep.

As I am asleep my stomach started making noises asking for some food so I woke up to see that it is lunch time so I made my way to kitchen and made some bimbap for me and ate it.after that I cleaned the dishes I used and went to living room to see t.v. my favorite drama is coming so I kept the channel.

After the drama is over I do some excercise as I don't have anything else to do. as I was going to do push ups I heard my phone ringing.it's an video call from my dad.so I quickly picked up smiling.

"Hi dad."

"Hi princess.how are you?"

"I am fine.how are you?"

"I am fine too."

"Hi my daughter in law."I saw Mr.parks also coming in front of the camera.

"Oh father hello.you are also here"I asked.

"Yes princess we decided to meet today to tell you something."he said happily.

"Oh what is it dad?is anyone hitting on you"I asked teasingly

"Well you know my handsome face just so many women swooning over me."he said while giving a huge smile.

I just scoffed at it.

" haha I will tell you y/n it's about yours and jimin's honeymoon."Mr.park said while smiling.

"Oh ok wait WHAT?"I asked shocked.

"Your honeymoon princess."

"But dad I have my work.I already kept three days leave so I can't go and also jimin is busy now a days so I don't think he can make it.I think the honeymoon is not possible dad."

"Well you don't have to worry I will give you one week leave okay."my dad said giving me an good offer.but I don't want to spend a whole week with him I will just lose my sanity.
So I tried to reason out.

"But jimin w--"as I was going to say Mr.park had cut me off .

"I have already informed him he already agreed."What he agreed without out my consent.ugh.

"And we also booked tickets to Paris now we can't waste money right?"my dad said.and I don't have any other choice than to agree.

"Ok dad.but when we are going to go?"I asked.

"Tomorrow."my dad said.

"WHAT tomorrow?dad you just called me and said about the honeymoon now."I asked in disbelief.

"Well me and your father in law both want their grand son or daughter soon so we are kinda planned just two days back."my dad said and Mr.park nodded to it.

"Ok dad and father I will go now.enjoy your time with each other.bye."I said.

"Bye."they said at the same time and I cut off the call.and decided to call jimin how can he take decisions himself.he at least would have informed.

"Hello je-- jimin."oops I almost call him jerk.

"Yah why did you call me now?"he said shouting at me.wow I am the one to shout. why he is getting angry when I should be the one.