CHAPTER -14

Y/n's pov:

After getting the luggage with in this huge mansion.I saw jimin was on the sofa in the living room.oh this luggage is so heavy.I quickly need a shower.so I called jimin and he looked at me .

"Hmm Jimin where is my room?"I asked while balancing myself with this luggage.

"It is on upstairs third room."he said and walking to kitchen.so I  dragged this luggage with me to upstairs.

After 2 minutes I finally reached my room and opened.wow .is what I can say right now.the room is in grey and black colour.the bed ,I just want to sleep on it right now.and there is a sofa and infront of it is a glass table .the room is more than good.at least there is something good after all.

So I take the luggage and kept it beside the bed.I will arrange them tomorrow.now I just want to take a shower and sleep that's it.I thought to myself and started taking clothes for shower after taking my clothes I went to the attached bathroom.After nearly 20 minutes of shower I went out of the bathroom after wearing the  clothes.I shocked to see jimin on my bed.

"Yah when did you come and why are you in my room huh?"I shouted at him .I mean how can he enter my room without my permission.it's luck that I wear my clothes in bathroom already.

"Yah move aside I also want to take a shower."he said and went inside of the bathroom.

"What?"before I say anything already he had entered.it is just waste to shout so I went towards bed and sat on the bed.while looking at my phone.After sometime I hear the bathroom door open.so I turned around.

"Yah why are--ah ."when I turned around I came to realization that jimin was just in towel.he one day definitely gonna death of me.so I quickly turned around and started shouting.

"Yah wear some clothes.and go to your own god Damn room."I said while still my eyes closed.

"Why would I go out of my room."he said and i turned towards him he is now at a closet.thank god he is wearing some sweatpants.without shirt.but it is better than seeing him in only towel.

After fews seconds I came out of my thoughts understanding one thing that is.

"You mean we are going to live not only in one house but also in a same room."I asked.and he just nodded uninterested.

"But your mansion is damn huge why wouldn't not be other rooms huh?"I asked as he place himself comfortable on the bed as I stood in front of him.

"Well there are 5 rooms. the rooms are used differently like store room,documents room so on .so there is only my room left."he explained and I just stood there .After composing myself I started to speak.

"Well that means you will sleep on the sofa.Oh so good of you ."I said and smiled at him.

"Oh oh wait I never said I am sleeping on that sofa if you want you can sleep there or" he said as he fell flat on the bed.

"You can sleep in the same bed with me."he said patting the bed while smirking at me.

"No thanks pervert .actually I like this sofa so much."I said while getting on the sofa to sleep.

"Suit yourself."he said and turned off the lights.actually I would love to sleep on the bed.but I don't want to sleep with a jerk who is shirtless.even though he is my husband.

I have to wake up quickly tomorrow so I can make breakfast cause I don't think there are any maids here .as I promised to my mom I have to take care of my husband.whether I love him or not.I thought to myself and drift to sleep.

Next morning

I wake up because of my alarm I had kept last time to wake up early today so I can make breakfast.

After some stretching I got up from the sofa and went to bathroom to brush my teeth and done my morning routine.and went straightly to downstairs after few seconds I find the kitchen.damn this house is really huge.but it didn't have another extra room for me to sleep though.I decided to make some simple breakfast that is pancakes and coffee.After making Breakfast for two of us I saw the clock saying 7:00 am so I went back to the room to take shower and I saw jimin still sleeping.I decided to wake him up after I showered.so I went to my suitcase and take some loose black shorts and  an white shirt.yes I had also brought some shorts as I had now loose some weight.

I took the clothes with me to the bathroom .After 10 minutes I finished bathing.and went out of the bathroom.and jimin is still sleeping as his alarm is ringing beside him.

"I think he never gonna wake up even 10 alarms put beside him."I snickered and decided to wake him.so

"YAH JIMIN WAKE UP."I said while shaking him violently .and he finally woke up.

"What?"he asked as shouting at me.

"Yah say thank you I wake u up from your sleep or u will never wake up with that alarm of yours."I said while showing the clock.but he didn't say anything and went straight to bathroom.

"Hey I am talking here tsk.anyway I made breakfast after you were done getting ready come down stairs to eat."I said and I here a okay.

After telling him I went downstairs to put the remaining pancakes batter in the fridge.

As I got there...