FUN FACTS + Q&A

Fun Facts:

1) The idea for this was messily scrawled out on a napkin...am I the next JK Rowling?

2) This story was inspired by Ryan Higa [@/nigahiga on youtube]. His video called "How To Get Girls" gave me the whole idea for reversed pick up lines.

3) I wrote the epilogue AND bonus before I even finished writing the rest of the story. I think I was on like Chapter 22 when I wrote the epilogue and 26 when I wrote the bonus.

4) The bonus was originally part of an idea for another book.

5) I wrote the epilogue in the notes section of my iPod in the middle of a 10 hour long drive.

6) I get carsick when I read/write in the car. You're welcome.

7) The name "Flynn" was picked after and intense session of 'eeny, meeny, miny, moe'.

8) Originally there were going to be 31 chapters. Madeline was going to get mad at Flynn for the whole "Meghan" thing and he would have to regain her trust. But I was unsure about it. And then someone pointed out that all the struggles were draining from the quality of the story, so I decided to take that out.

9) I randomly picked Kentucky as the state where they lived, there's no significance. Also, where is Kentucky anyway?

Q&A:

Q: Did they get married? [asked by @SarahLbe]

A: Dude of course

Q: How did they get married? [asked by @Aoia527]

A:

Flynn: Well, after I proposed, we-

Madeline: Um, that's classified information.

Flynn: *winks* If you know what I mean.

Madeline: We got married at a ski resort in the mountains, okay?

Q: When did they get married, and what did Madeline's dad think? [asked by @EmilyPar]

A: They got married four months after the proposal. Madeline's dad was very happy for them, seeing as Flynn was now his loyal companion for Sunday Night Football.

Q: Do they have kids? [asked by @supersoria and @EmilyPar]

A: YAS BRUH ⤵

Q: What are the kid's names? [asked by @Aoia527, @anne202, and @SarahLbe]

A: Flynn and Madeline have two beautiful girls named Spencer and Aria. Yes, they watch episodes of Pretty Little Liars off of Netflix in their free time.

Q: What was Flynn's favorite pickup line? [asked by @Teenagebomb and @anne2202]

A: Flynn: Hey Mads, are you a beaver?

Madeline: I know my front teeth are sticking out, okay?

Flynn: Well I was going to say "Because DAAAAAAAM" but you ruined it.

Madeline: Wow, okay.

Q: How old are all the characters? [asked by @Aoia527]

A: Flynn and Madeline were 17 throughout the book, and Gaige and Fawn were 18. Lux was 8.

Q: What are their plans for the future (college)? [asked by @EmilyPar]

A: Madeline and Flynn made plans to go to college at UCLA (as seen below) together. Honestly, they couldn't bear to be separated and did almost everything as a pair. Which Gaige gagged himself at.