+ EPILOGUE

• Dedicated to You <3

"Yes!" Fawn squealed. "This dress is perfect!"

No, stop. Before you get ahead of yourself, it was NOT my wedding. It was just Prom. But, Flynn was taking me to it. And paying for my dress.

Fawn had picked out a floor-length pale pink dress that admittedly looked very good on me. "Yeah, this is definitely the one I'm getting." I agreed with her and checked the price tag. It was on sale for $70. Not too shabby.

We marched out of Dillard's with huge grins on our faces and shopping bags in our hands. Fawn's was full with itty-bitty clothes for her baby boy that was about to be born, and mine had my dress and it's accessories packed neatly into it.

Piling into the silver buggy that Flynn had given me for my birthday, we turned the radio up and sang very off-tune to the songs that were played.

Over the past few months, Fawn and I had become close friends. She was like a sister to me. She told me that she was going to make Flynn and I the godparents of her child. Which would be totally awkward if we broke up. But I knew we weren't going to; I was absolutely positive. We had forged a strong relationship, one that was even stronger than before all the drama. They say that the couples who can make it through everything and come out even stronger are the ones that are meant to be. Shout-out to us.

The past year had been the most interesting one I had ever experienced. Sure, it had its ups and MAJOR downs but it was the best year of my life-so far. It mostly had downs, but in the end it was all worth it. I wouldn't do it again for the world. I wouldn't change one thing. Because in the end, I got the best gift I had ever received. Flynn Blaise Chaste, the terribly annoying hotshot that I was proud to call my boyfriend. Boyfriend. It felt great to say. It felt right. I didn't think it was possible for Flynn to get any better, but apparently when you were in a relationship he treated you with the utmost respect. For the most part. We still had our typical arguments that ended with him calling me ugly and me calling him an idiot. In short it was perfect.

We had decided to take it nice and slow, unlike most couples these days. Flynn just didn't want to mess up. He beat himself up about all his past relationships; just leaving girls after a day or so. He told me that he never wanted to lose me.

"Hello?" Fawn was snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Madeline? Anybody home? Still fantasizing about your boyfriend?"

I felt my face heat up. "Pfft...no. I don't know what you're talking about." I murmured, embarrassed that I had been caught.

"I always know when you're thinking about him. You have this look of total bliss on your face. Like you're thinking of the best thing in the world." Fawn remarked.

"I am." I responded without thinking.

"AWWWW!" Fawn squealed. "You guys are so cute!"

I blushed deeply again. "So, you were saying?"

"Oh, right!" Fawn's face lit up in excitement. "I want you to help me pick out the name for my baby."

"Why don't you ask Gaige?" I suggested.

"I tried, Madeline. I tried. All he came up with was Gaige the second. Or, as he phrased it, 'Gaige the Great'. He's an idiot."

"Trust me, I feel you." I grinned. "I can TOTALLY relate. I'll bet Flynn is even worse than Gaige."

"We should have a contest one day." Fawn laughed.

"We should." I agreed. "But now for the topic at hand: finding the perfect name for your child."

"You know what would be cute? Gaige's middle name." Fawn said dreamily.

"Am I supposed to know that?" I asked.