+ BONUS

• Dedicated to Flydeline

5 years later

At the stroke of midnight, a loud clunk pulled Madeline out of her peaceful slumber. Soon there was a rhythm to the irritable noise.

Her thoughts a blur, it took her a while until she realized that the sound was coming from the window. That only meant one thing. Flynn.

Tumbling out of bed, Madeline checked her appearance and then scampered over to the window. She reeled open her blinds as the clunking sound continued.

Finally pushing up the glass pane, Madeline spoke. "Honestly, Flynn, I-"

She was cut off by a pebble hitting her eye. It fell to the windowsill, glistening in the moonlight.

It was then that she noticed a crucial detail. That was most definitely NOT a pebble.

She stared down at Flynn in wonder, tears glistening in her eyes.

He grinned cheekily back up at the beauty before him. "Marry me?"

A/N: THIS IS THE END. THE FINAL ENDING. IT IS ALL I AM WRITING ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

if u hadn't noticed it was in third person ;)

although there may or may not be a spin-off about Fawn and Gaige. Let me know your thoughts on that and I might be able to make it happen *wink wink* *nudge nudge* *rolls shoulder*

but on a more serious note, thank you guys so much for sticking through this with me. never did i think it would get this popular [ish] haha it's not really... but to me it is. you guys mean the world to me and this is honestly amazing that i've gotten this far bc tbh i didn't think i would get past chapter 3 [you can ask @Live_4_books_ i told her that] bc i tried a romance novel once and it didn't work out too well. actually, it's still stuffed way back in the drawer of my desk. i think. IM GETTING OFF TOPIC GEEZ but seriously Y'ALL ARE FLAWLESS.

i'm thinking of doing fun facts or Q&A so any questions leave them here! or PM them to me or leave them on my message board. OOOORRRRRRR you can ship them to my ask. fm AKA ask.fm/kaylee_____

lol sorry it isn't something deep its literally just my name with 5 underscores #dealwithit

the person with the best question will win a dedication and a character will be named after you in my book "no pants required". remember, ask as many questions as you want! SERIOUSLY ASK LIKE A MILLION

for example, you can ask, "Flynn, what's your favorite color?" or "Do Madeline and Flynn end up having kids?" or anything like that. You can even ask me questions, idc

and if you guys all agree on one chapter you want me to write in the other's POV ill do it bc ily and yolo and #noragrets

so leave all your comments below :))

❤kaylee❤