Chapter Seventy One

{A/N : Lately my chapters haven't been saving and that's making me really angry because I work hard on them, then when I go to publish all that work disappears. I have no clue why, but I'm beginning to have trust issues with the wattpad app again. Any advice??xx}

Chapter Seventy One w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V

Liam and I left Gadget at the flat. He was being watched by some close friends while we went to visit Zayn, Megan, and the twins like planned. Standing in the elevator, I took my black pom-pom hat off of my head and turned to my boyfri-cough, fiance, cough.

"Does my hair look okay?" I asked.

Liam's eyes widened. "Wow. That's a lot of static."

"It's that bad?" I looked away and zipped open my purse, trying to find my phone or a small compact mirror I'd thrown in there for make up emergencies.

"It's not bad. You still look beautiful," Liam tried to reassure me.

I pulled open my purse wider for a better look inside. My eyes moved past two abandoned and forgotten chapsticks, a travel sized notebook, stray American coins, and a gum wrapper. I let out a sigh, and continued looking. "Thanks, Liam, but-"

"When I say you look beautiful, I mean it," he interrupted. I looked up from my purse and moved it to the side. I was speechless as I felt heat come to my face.

My voice cracked. "What?"

"In and out," Liam smiled.

I smiled back. We both leaned in for a kiss.

"Are you sure we have to get out of this elevator?" Liam asked against my lips.

"We can't just cancel on them."

"I'm sure they'd understand."

"They're our friends."

"And friends are good at understanding things like rainchecks."

I rolled my eyes, and moved away from him. I blinked a couple times before taking my black pom-pom hat back out. "Keep the hat on or nah?" I joked.

"Nah," Liam replied.

"But you said there was static," I whined.

"Static doesn't elimnate your beauty."

"But it increases my insecurities," I shoved the hat onto my head.

Liam took the hat off my head.

"Liam!"

"Viv!" Liam mimicked.

I tried to take it away from him, but he only held the item up higher above his head. I jumped up to get it, but that failed. I almost twisted my ankle as my feet got back to the floor in my black leather ankle boots.

"Just give it back to me!"

"Hmm...," Liam pretended to think about it, then smirked. "No."

"Seriously?" I frowned.

"Seriously," he said.

I crossed my arms and shook my head. "I hate you."

"You don't hate me."

"I do," I said.

"I see your nose growing, Pinocchio."

I rolled my eyes just as the elevator doors opened. Liam walked out first, and turned around. He walked backwards down, or maybe it was up, the hallway. "Are you gonna come and get me?"