Niall Horan's Birthday & Liam Payne Poem :)

{A/N : I'm so sorry for not publishing this on Friday & I forgot to publish it yesterday! So when you read it, just pretend it's Friday all over again haha :)}

Niall Horan's Birthday & Liam Payne Poem :) : 

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! ;)

I remember writing the acrostic poem for Niall last year when he turned 19...now he's freaking 20 years old. I cannot believe he's not a teenager anymore. Like, that poem thing I wrote with his name in Truth Or Dare? Yeah, that was last year! And guess what? 2014 is four monthes away, and that means I have to face Zayn turning 21, Harry turning 20, the band becoming 4 years old, Liam turning 21, Lux turning 3, and then I will have to face this whole Niall thing again.

Don't get me started on Louis turning 22 in December. That is way too much for me to handle right now, folks. Way too much.

I feel like I'm going to cry right now.

Anyway, since I did an acrostic poem last year, I'm going to do 20 reasons why I love Niall. And let me tell you, this is way harder than you may think. Let the reasons begin!!

20 Reasons Why I Love Niall Horan (these aren't in any order) :
1.) His laugh. I could listen to it all day. It's adorable :)
2.) His eyes. They're beautiful.
3.) His carefree personality :)
4.) He plays the guitar.
5.) His silly faces.
6.) He's appreciative for everything that happens to One Direction. He always thanks fans for helping the boys win awards by voting/breaking records for them, and how we're always there.
7.) He likes brown eyes. (I have brown eyes...yay!)
8.) His talent. I mean, he can sing, can play guitar, and can write songs :)
9.) His friendlyness (this isn't word, but I don't care). He's friends with almost everybody, and he's still friends with people he was friends with before all the fame.
10.) His outfits. The things he wears makes him more attractive.
11.) The way he acts at his concerts.
12.) "I don't date models, because models are perfect. Perfection is boring."
13.) His accent.
14.) The vines he does with Harry :)
15.) The cute, funny things he says. Like, "I don't have biceps, I just flex my eyebrows." (Lies! He sits on a throne of lies!)
16.) How he is always with the 5SOS boys.
17.) His love for fans.
18.) He's the funny one in One Direction.
19.) He's the best idol in the world :)
20.) He's perfect. Even though nobody's perfect and he thinks perfection is boring, he's perfect to me :)

I hope you enjoyed that! Now, since I didn't do a poem for Liam last year (I didn't have the idea of it then...sorry.) and I wasn't online to do a poem for his birthday in August, I'm going to do it now.

Here it is :

L - Loved by many people around the world.

I - Is in One Direction.

A - August 29, 1993 was the day he was brought to the world.

M - Makes girls go "asdfkjl;" when new photos are realeased.

P - Paynettes are what his fans are called.

A - Auditioned for the X-Factor two times.

Y - Yes is what he got from the judges.

N - Never gave up on his dreams.

E - Enormous support from fans everywhere.

Okay, that was hard to write. My mind went blank a few times. I hope you guys enjoyed that, because I think it turned out nice when I went back and read it :)

I am currently working on the next chapter of Spin The Bottle, and I want to know what you guys think will happen. Like, what do you think is going to happen when Niall and Louis take Laura out? Or what's going to happen with Niall getting Kyla a ring; will anyone else find out about it? And don't forget about Liam's idea of proposing to Vivian... ;)

xoxo,

-Kat :{)

P.S : Does anyone remember this from Truth Or Dare? I wrote this before I wrote the Niall poem for Niall's 19th birthday. That was such a long time ago!
Niall is now 19! I can't believe it! Louis will be turning 21 in December! Then Zayn will turn 20 in January! Harry will be 19 in February! And then we get to July 23rd to the anniversary of One Direction! Then we go back to last month, next year, which is August, and Liam will be turning 20! And then Niall will be turning 20 in September next ye-wait, I am speeding up time. And I'm not liking it.

Let's just celebrate today. September 13, 2012. Next year Niall's birthday will be on Friday the 13th.