Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven w/ note :

Zayn's P.O.V (This is rare-like, the second time I've ever did his P.O.V...haha, that's sad.)

"Why do we have to have a stupid cat with us?"

"So that we can have it get killed for natural causes."

"Why?"

"Because MacKenzy told Josh that my cat died."

"But you don't have a cat."

"Exactly."

I sighed, and continued carrying the cat while walking along side beside Charlie. When I had gone to the animal shelter like Liam asked me to, he told me to distract Charlie for something important. He wouldn't tell me anything, but of course Vivian shared with me the details through a text message.

"Why did she say that your cat died?" I asked as I pet that small kitten. Charlie shrugged and pulled out her phone. "You know, you have to talk to me sometime."

Charlie ignored me.

"You're not like yourself today, Charlie," I said. "You're not being talkative, crazy, outgoing-"

She cut me off. "Blame Louis William Tomlinson."

I was a little taken back from her outburst.

She wasn't like herself today. Charlie was being almost miserable. When I showed up at Vivian's work, she had snapped at me. MacKenzy told me it was something like Louis cheating on her. But Louis would never do that. I know my best mate, and that's not him.

"So, what are we going to name this little kitty?" I asked looking down at the cat. It was a small kitten that Vivian had given us, and for some reason we had to kill it. But I didn't want to kill the kitten. Sure, it was getting on my nerves by holding it, but it was adorable. "That way we can put it on the tombstone."

Charlie gave a little giggle.

I looked up at her. A smile was spread out onto my face. "Did I just hear you laugh?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. Just a little surprised," I shrugged. Charlie gave me a look while slipping her phone into her pocket. "You have been all independent since I first saw you today."

"I'm just annoyed, stressed, and all of the above," Charlie gave a small smile. She looked at the cat. "What about Daniel?"

"Why Daniel?" I asked.

"Because the cat on Mr. Roger's Neighborhood is named that," Charlie said like it was obvious. "And because of the one and only, Dan Howell."

"Who?"

"Don't tell me you don't know who Danisnotonfire is."

I shrugged. "I have heard of him before, but I'm not YouTube obsessed like you."

Charlie's eyes grew wide. "So you do know who he is!"

"Yeah," I said. "And that's a big deal because?"

After a few minutes of brainstorming some name ideas, Charlie suggested the name Nemo.

"Why Nemo?"

"Because I like that name."

"But Nemo is a fish," I said in a monotone voice.

"Yeah, and it seems ironic, doesn't it?"

"We're not naming the cat Nemo."

"It's my cat, Malik," Charlie glared.

"Yeah, and it's going to be dead soon."

"Hi, Nemo," Charlie said petting the cat behind the ears and ignoring me. She then said quickly. "We can always fake his death with ketchup like they do in the movies."