Chapter Seventy Eight

Chapter Seventy Eight w/ note :

Liam's P.O.V

"We need help," Vivian told the lady sitting in front of us.

The lady sitting on the otherside of the desk chuckled. She scraped the edge of her yogurt containter with her spoon. "Doesn't everyone who walks through that door?"

"My friend has something in her foot. It looks like glass," Vivian ignored the sarcastic remark from the lady.

"It hurts," Charlie complained.

Rolling her eyes, the lady put the spoonful of yogurt in her mouth and looked up at the three of us. Her eyes widened, dropped her spoon, and almost began to choke on the yogurt in her mouth.

"You're in One Direction," she gasped.

"Um...," I began, slowly taking a glance to Vivian and Charlie. Charlie was leaning against the high desk with her elbow propped up and resting the side of her chin on the corner of her chin. Vivian did the same.

"Are you, or are you not, a member of One Direction, Mr. Liam James Payne; the boy from Wolverhampton who auditioned for X-Factor for the second time in 2010?" Charlie asked.

Vivian tried to hold in a laugh. "Does What Makes You Beautiful ring a bell? A cow bell, perhaps?"

I glared at them before looking back to the lady who already was able to clean up her mess with a napkin and fumble through the drawers of her death to find a magazine. She held a black sharpie in one hand, and in the other the magazine which was my solo cover from our shoot with Dolly Magazine.

{A/N : On the top are the 5/5 covers if you wanted to see.}

"I ordered all five on eBay when they were released," the lady said. "Can you autograph your face for me, please?"

"Sure," I said. I took the magazine and quickly signed my signature in the top right corner of it. I handed it back to the lady, who looked like she was about to explode into tears of happiness and joy. "Here you go."

It took her a few seconds to fluently say, "Thank you so much."

I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my coat. "About my friend..."

"I'll get her a room," the lady said. She put the magazine delicately down onto her messy, paper cluttered desk before picking up the phone and quickly dialing a number. I turned to Vivian and Charlie.

"Who keeps collector edition One Direction magazines in their desk drawers?" Charlie asked in a whisper.

"I kept One Direction pictures in my high school locker," Vivian said. "And I probably would still have them kept in a scrapbook if I hadn't met One Direction that day on the beach, where someone—" Vivian gave her best friend a look. "—and Aria left me stranded there with Kyla."

Charlie looked behind her and then back at Vivian. "Wait, are you talking about me?"

Vivian nodded her head with her arms crossed.

"Well, then you should be thanking Aria and me," Charlie said. "Without the two of us and our teamwork, you wouldn't be engaged to Mr. Liam James Payne over there."

"Could you stop saying my full name?" I asked.

"Does it bother you?"

"Yes."

"Then never," Charlie smirked.

"But we also met Niall and Liam at the airport," Vivian said.

"Because I heard their voices. knocked down the candy rack. saved you from freaking them out with your fangirling," Charlie said. "Therefore, that means you should still be emailing me a fancy thank you e-card."