Chapter Nineteen

{A/N : Can you guys please comment? I know I never ask this, and I'm not one to do so, but I love reading what you guys think. So please leave something, even the silent readers. Thanks.}

Chapter Nineteen w/ note :

"Can you guys at least give me hints?"

"Luke Hemmings!"

"Arctic."

"A bird."

"You guys are bad at giving hints," Niall shook his head. "Can you at least tell me if you can eat it or not?"

"I think in China," I said with a shrug.

"I don't think people eat penguins in China," Harry rolled his eyes. We all glared at him. "What?"

"You just gave Niall the answer," I replied. "Thanks for doing that."

"What? I don't ge-oh..." Harry's voice trailed off as he went into realization of why we were glaring at him. "Sorry, Ni."

"It's fine. At least I know what I am," Niall replied taking the card off the band of his head, and put on a new one. "Okay, whose turn is it?"

"Vivi's," we all replied in unison.

"Um, am I breathing?" Vivian asked.

"Yes," Louis replied.

"This game is getting boring," Charlie said with a fake yawn. She pulled off the card on her band that was wrapped around her head. She looked at it. "Oh look; I'm a car."

"Cheater," Kyla crossed her arms. "You can't just pull it off your head, and look at the pic-"

"You're a rabbit," Charlie stated. "And Louis is a carrot; figures. Harry is a polar bear, Niall is now a jump rope, Liam is a fork, Aria is a light bulb-"

"Makes sense because her name means light," Louis shrugged taking off his card and the band.

"And Viv is a tree," Charlie finished. Vivian looked over Louis, confusion filled the expression on her face.

"You said I was breathing," Vivian crossed her arms.

"Trees breathe," Louis said taking the bands from the others who took them off, and put them neatly away in the box. "They breathe in carbon dioxide."

"When I asked if I could breathe, I meant oxygen," Vivian glared at him. She took off the card and head band. She handed it to Louis.

"I thought you were talking about if you were breathing, because you were," Louis said. Vivian rolled her eyes.

"Can we go a day without arguing? We have already argued enough today," I stated. Everyone stared at me. "What?"

"We can't do that."

"Drama is in our blood."

"I will die if I can't argue with someone."

"I need my daily dose of entertainment, Aria. You can't just take that away from me."

"You? What about me? I love hearing the arguments people have."

"Drama makes the world go round."

"We need drama. It helps us in every day life."

"Vivi is right; we have to always color outside the lines. Even if it annoys people."

"Entertain, Kyla. Not annoy."

"Well, it annoys me som-"

"Can you guys stop talking?" I asked cutting Kyla off. "I know that drama is entertaining and annoying, but I just want to see a small little day without it. Okay?"