Chapter Fifty Seven

• Dedicated to Loulette Shippers! xo

{A/N : I'm starting to update more on my phone rather than a laptop, so I apologize in advance if there are any typos, etc.}

Chapter Fifty Seven :

Aria's P.O.V

"Aria! It's so good to see you. How is my little pumpkin doing today?" my dad when he opened the door. He gave me a quick hug, which I returned, and gave him a smile.

"I'm doing fine. How are you, dad? I see you've been busy," I pointed to the Big Ben shirt he bought at one of the souvenir kiosks. He was also wearing a lanyard with the United Kingdom flag as the pattern, and a baseball cap with a mini version of Big Ben painted on it.

"I played tourist," my father joked. I stepped further into the room, Harry following. My father closed the door behind us. "How are you today, Harry?"

"Good, thank you," Harry replied as he looked over to the hotel room's couch. It was occupied by my brother and his girlfriend. Harry glanced back over to my dad. "Did you have fun playing tourist, Mr. Clarke?"

"That sounds too formal. Call me Will, Harry," my father said with a small smile. "I had fun, but I find this country a little confusing," he answered.

"You'll get used to the cars driving on the wrong side of the road, dad," I joked with a laugh, slipping off my coat and walking over to the living area. I draped my coat on the chair behind me.

"The wrong side?" Harry came over to living area as well, unzipping his coat on the way.

"Americans do drive on the right side of the road, Harry," I smirked, sending him a wink as I did so. Harry rolled his eyes while he let out a chuckle.

"Such an overused joke, Aria," Alexander muttered from the couch. I sent him a playful glare. In return he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Childish and immature much?"

"Being childish and immature is fun, Aria. It shows that no matter how old I get, I'll still be a child on the inside," Alexander smiled. "Hashtag young forever!"

I rolled my eyes. "Idiot."

"Jelly bean," Alexander smirked.

My eyes grew wide. "You pinky promised me you would stop bringing that up!" 

"What?" Macy and Harry asked in unison.

"You called me an idiot," my brother frowned.

"You are an idiot," I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why did you called your sister a 'Jelly Bean'?" Macy asked, putting quotes around the two words. I let out a sigh before looking back over to my older brother.

"When we were younger, Aria wanted to change her name to 'Jelly Bean'," Alexander explained. "Our whole family declared that it should be her new nickname, and it's traumatized her ever since."

"I was a six year old high on Easter candy," I defended myself. "Plus, the only reason why the nickname is traumatizing is because it makes me think of the Easter bunny at the mall; the one mom and dad used to take us to, to get our traditional Easter photos."

"I remember. That bunny costume is so creepy. Makes me cringe just thinking about it," Alexander pretended to cringe, making a face as he did so. "The costume also had a really disgusting smell to it."

"I hated that smell," I said. "Just thinking about it makes me feel like I can smell it again. I doubt they've ever washed it."

"Bunnies don't take showers, so they were trying to make things realistic by having the costume smell," Alexander joked, shrugging his shoulders.