Throw Back Thursday

{A/N : I decided to do a small throwback of all my favorite parts (that I could find because my chapters don't have titles) and take a break from writing, because I want to make the suspense grow higher! Haha :) And I want to know what you guys think of these old parts of the chapters. Remember when Harry and Aria use to argue a lot? When Megan and Zayn had their mini fights and thought they would never date? When Niall was shy around Kyla? Or when cookies are magical?}

Throw Back Thursday :

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Louis. He had an evil grin on his face, so did Niall.

"You're coming in," Niall said, both guys took my arms and dragged me inside. They put me in the bathroom, to find Zayn and Liam.

"Why am I in here?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon," Louis said shutting the door, leaving two boys and one girl in a bathroom.

"What is going on?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest and staring at Liam and Zayn.

"Whatever it is, I didn't plan it," Liam replied.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"It's a secret," Zayn smirked, "We have to style you up for something important."

"I don't want to go on that stupid freakin' date with Harry!" I shouted, "How many times do I have to say it!?"

"As long as you want," Zayn said. I rolled my eyes.

"How are you going to 'style' me up?" I questioned, "Neither of you own girl clothes, and I am wearing pajamas and ugg boots." I looked down at what I was wearing. Megan, Laura, and I both put pajamas on right when we got back to the room.

"Uh...we don't know exactly," Zayn said looking around the bathroom. I looked at Liam and he shrugged.

"I am not in this, if I am, then you would hate me," Liam shrugged.

"Wait, Louis said Megan would dress you up!" Zayn exclaimed, "He lied!"

"Actually, Megan was trying to, then I ran out of the room," I said looking down at the floor, "I don't get why I have to go on this dumb date with him."

"He likes you," Liam said, "Alot."

"Ew," I mumbled. Zayn ran out of the bathroom. Liam and I both listened to his conversation with Louis.

"Megan is on her way," I heard Louis say, "With the outfit."

"Why does she have to come?" Zayn asked.

"Because she is part of the plan," Louis replied.

"But...why?" Zayn whined.

"Just do Aria's hair! She has to look cute for Haz!" Louis said opening the door and pushing Zayn back into the bathroom.

Zayn did my hair, he wasn't that bad at doing it. Liam kept taking pictures with his phone, probably planning to show the world, and Zayn kept threatening him. When he was done, Megan came. She handed me that light pink ruffely dress I loved.

"Enjoy your date," she smirked.

"Enjoy your date, too," I smirked back. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"No, I am not going on a date with Zayn," Megan whispered. Liam, Zayn, and Megan left the bathroom so I could get dressed. When I was done, I stepped out of the bathroom.

"You look...." Liam said staring at me.

"Beautiful," Zayn finished, "I did such a great job on your hair!"