Chapter Forty Nine

Chapter Forty Nine :

Louis' P.O.V (This is rare)

The ringing of my phone went off. I looked over at my phone, laying on one of the couch cusions, and lifted it up so I could see who was calling. Harry's picture filled the screen. I accepted the call, putting the phone towards my ear. Before I could say anything, Harry was already speaking.

"Louis, it's Harry. Remember Savannah?" Harry greeted through the phone.

My eyebrows scrunched up. Confusion filled me. "What?"

"Remember Savannah? You know...blonde hair, lots of make up, stole a diamond ring-" I cut him off before he could continue even further.

"I know who you're talking about. Savannah Smith. Anyways, why are you calling me, asking if I rememeber her?" I leaned back on the sofa I was sitting on. My laptop was sat on my laptop; it's screen staring back at me. With my free hand, I continued scrolling through twitter.

"Laura ran into her a the movie theatre."

 "I thought you were going to say she was on the news, because she finally got arrested for wearing too much make up," I said, jokingly. "My hopes are now crushed. Thank you for being the one to crush them, Harold."

"Laura doesn't even know who she is, so how did Savannah know who Laura was?" Harry asked, ignoring what I just said.

I let out a sigh. "Well, let's see...her sister is a famous British actress, she's kind of a famous singer, her best friend is George Shelley, she toured with us, and is mostly on the cover of a lot of magazines." I stopped scrolling through twitter, and crossed my arms with my arm and elbow. "Do I need to add more so you understand that Laura is famous, making a lot of people know who she is?"

"Savannah told her to tell me to meet up with her at the theatre to get pizza," Harry sounded a little annoyed. "Why would she want Laura to pass on this message?"

"Because she ran into Laura, and Laura knows you personally?" I rose an eyebrow. "Is this 'Ask Louis Stupid Questions Day', or something?"

"Savannah wants Aria to tag along, and wants to get revenge on Kyla. Why would she want revenge on Kyla? Kyla has done nothing to her, except giving her the nickname 'the S-Word'."

Harry continued rambling. I ignored him, and went back to looking through twitter. I decided to reply to some tweets tweeted by fans. Some of the tweets made me smile, while others made me cringe because of how perverted and inappropriate they were. 

"So what do you think I should do?" I heard Harry say.

I came back to reality. "Sorry, what? I wasn't paying attention."

Harry sighed loudly.

"Harry, Savannah clearly wants to start drama. This is her way of starting it by bringing herself back into our lives," I said. "It will start out with her acting all sweet, her offering to pay for the food, even though we all know you'll end up paying the check in the end. Then the pizza will come to the table, and before you can even have it reach your lips--BAM!" I exclaimed. I hope that made Harry jump, and make him realize this whole Savannah thing is stupid and a waste of time. "Her evil side will come out, and she'll try to steal you away from your precious Aria because you have money."

"Did you just call Aria precious?"

"Aria is precious to you, because she's your wife. Also, Aria is pregnant. You don't want Savannah to poison or kill the baby, do you?"

"You're being overdramatic, Lou."

"Oh, I'm the one being overdramatic?" I retorted. "You're the one acting like this is life or death."