Chapter Two

Chapter Two w/ note :
{A/N : I'm writing some of this while watching The Voice. Sorry if there are any typos and things that are confusing!}

I was woken up the next day by the sound of Ella Henderson's voice. I smacked my hand down on the alarm clock, and didn't care to pull the duvet off my body or take my head off my pillow. I could feel my eye lids starting to close. But I had to face the morning, so I sat up. I bet my hair was a mess. I could just tell by the way it laid on my head. It felt a little uncomfortable.

I flung my feet over the bed, and didn't stand up until my feet met my slippers. I had gotten the slippers back in Florida before moving to England, and they were pretty old. Five year old slippers may look worn out, but they are still comfy and protect your feet from the cold hardwood floors you may have in your home.

My feet found the way to my closet, and I opened it up. I slid the hangers right and left on the rack until I got to a shirt I would enjoy wearing. I threw it onto the bed, but it didn't make it there. Let's face it; I'm not the best thrower at eight in the morning. I then found a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of wedges to complete the look. Since it was cold in London, because of the season we were currently in, I would need a coat. But I could had that later, right?

I sprinted into the bathroom, and looked at my reflection in the mirror before pulling my hair up in a bun. I was right; my hair was a mess, but it wasn't as messy as it usually is during sleepless nights. I first washed my face, and then I brushed my teeth. Good enough for right now. I slipped back out of the bathroom, and grabbed my outfit off the bed, leaving the wedges on the floor.

After getting dressed and quickly making loose curls in my hair with my curling wand, I grabbed my coat and rushed out the door. I pulled my phone out of my coat pocket, and began scrolling through it. No texts or missed calls. Nothing on twitter that was new, except new hate messages from fans of my husband.

I walked out of the building that the apartment was located, and waved a taxi.

"Starbucks," I told the driver as I got into a cab. Usually, I would lose a cab to another person, not receive one, or having to literally use the 'I'm dating Harry Styles card'.

Luckily, this was the man I usually get as my driver. He knew what Starbucks I was heading to, so he didn't have to ask which Starbucks I wished to go to.

The drive was quick. Only about fifteen minutes, and I had money ready to tip the driver. I handed the money to him silently, and got out of the taxi. I waved good bye, and watched the cab go driving off into the busy streets. I turned around, and walked into the doors of my favorite coffee shoppe; Starbucks.

My eyes trailed around looking for my brother, but I couldn't find him. I walked over to the counter to order my usual, but before I could get into the short line, something broke me from thinking to myself.

"Aria, over here!"

I turned and saw my brother sitting a the table on the other side of Starbucks, waving his arm up in the air like a crazy person, and already having two of the same drinks in front of him. I smiled to myself as I walked over to Alexander. Sure, he was an idiot, but we both had the same taste in everything. The same coffee, the same love for converse, and the love for faking British accents then and there in public.

"Hello, wise sir," I joked in my best accent as I sat down. Alexander smiled at me, and pushed my drink he ordered for me closer to me, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, m'lady," Alexander winked, and we both bursted into fits of laughter. We got some looks from the other customers, but the two of us didn't care. The usual customers should know us by now. I mean, we both meet up with each other here for a morning coffee. I never brought Harry to Starbucks to meet up with my brother, but they have met, "So, how is Mrs. Styles doing this morning?"