Christmas Spectacular with the Characters

Before I begin this, I would just like to say I celebrate Christmas, so please don't feel like I'm leaving you out if you don't celebrate this holiday... Happy Holidays! :D

Christmas Spectacular with the Characters :

Kat : Hello, and welcome to Christmas Spectacular with the Characters! Or should I say Christmas SpeKatular? ;)

Louis : Don't.

Kat : Why?

Louis : No. Just...no. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Kat : Well, sorry for trying to be a little creative!

Louis : It sounds like someone was sneezing while they were reading this. Like, "Christmas Spe-achoo-lar" or something of that sort.

Kat : Thank you, Louis, for your criticism. Even though I'm not going to take your comments into any consideration.

Louis : You're welcome, Kat. So, are you now going to tell me where everyone else is, and why I'm wearing this ugly Christmas sweater?

Kat : You're going to be my co-host, Louis.

Louis : Am I being Punk'd right now?

Kat : Do I look like the type of person who would do that to you?

Louis : ...yes.

Kat : I would never do that to you, Louis. Besides, I don't have special connections with the producers of that show, or even watch it for that matter.

Louis : So you're being serious? I'm your co-host?

Kat : It was going go be Amberly Conway from Stole My Heart and Forever & Always, but she declined, so I had to settle for you.

Louis : Wow.

Kat : Yep...now, let's bring out the characters and actually start the show!

Louis : But can I take off this sweater though?

Kat : No.

Louis : Why? It's really itchy, and-

Kat : It's a Christmas sweater. You're wearing it.

Louis : I look stupid in it.

Kat : That's the whole point of ugly Christmas sweaters, Lou.

Louis : But it's not Christmas yet.

Kat : You're keeping that sweater on whether you like it or not.

Louis : You can't tell me what to do. You're nine years younger than me.

Kat : I'm just going to bring out the others now...

*All the main characters come out onto the stage*

Kat : Hi, everyone!

Aria : Hi, Kat.

Harry : Why wasn't Louis backstage with us?

Kat : He's my co-host.

Louis : Wait, there's a backstage and you let them wait there? What happened to the closet or the cages or the dark room?

Kat : I had the place renovated on the days I didn't write a new chapter. That's why there was no updates from me for about two weeks. Sorry about that, Katillacs and Zegan Shippers.

Kyla : Why do you still call some of the fans 'Zegan Shippers'?

Harry : Yeah, why don't you call any of the fans 'Haria Shippers'?