Chapter Thirty Two

{A/N : I already had most of this chapter done, but deleted it because I didn't seem like my writing. I think it was because I was able to write some of it in school? Yeah, probably.}

Chapter Thirty Two w/ note :

Charlie's P.O.V

"I feel like the worst sister ever," I said, looking down at the screen of my phone. When the waitress came out with our pizza I got a text from my brother. 

"Why?" Louis asked. He was already getting a slice of pizza off the pan. I watched as he put it down onto his plate. 

"Because I told my brother I would pick him up at the airport and I never did," I replied. Louis looked confused. "My brother wanted to come to London, and he is here right now. Alone at the airport by himself."

"What?" Vivian sounded surprised. "Your brother shouldn't be alone by himself! Do you know how much trouble he may get into? Why didn't you tell me he was coming?"

"I forgot?" this sounded like a question when I said it. Vivian sent me a glare, and then got her piece of pizza. I took a sip of pepsi out of my glass. "I don't know if I should go and get him, or if-"

"You guys are here?"

We all looked over to see who had interrupted me. It was Mr. Alexander Clarke.

"Hey, Alex," Laura said with a smile. "How are you?"

"Good, you?" Alexander replied. I noticed that Macy was with him. She was holding his hand, trying not to look any of us in the eye. She had a small, toothless grin plastered onto her face.

"We're all doing good," Louis answered for all of us. "Except for Aria."

"What?" Alexander asked.

"She isn't feeling that well," Vivian answered. "She was complaining that she had a head ache and that she had to throw up back when we last saw here."

"Where is she?" Alexander asked.

"She's probably at her flat. Kyla and Niall said they were going to go with her," Vivian answered again. "I think Megan and Zayn are there, too. I don't know. I could be wrong."

"Do you know why she is sick?" Alexander asked. What the heck? This isn't twenty questions, Alexxander. Stop asking questions. I need to decide whether or not I go get my brother or eat pizza. All this talking and catching up and questions about Aria is making me have my own head ache, making me not concentrate. "Have you heard from her since she went back to her house?"

Vivian shrugged.

"You can call her," Laura replied. "You have your own phone, right?"

"Yeah, but I didn't know she was sick until now," Alexander said. He pulled out his phone. "How bad was she complaining about being sick?"

"Didn't your sister say she was pregnant that day we were at Starbucks?" Macy spoke up for the first time. I looked from Alexander over to her. Macy was looking at Alexander, who was looking down at his phone. I'm guessing he was scrolling through his contacts or something so he could communicate with Aria. "She could be having some of the symptoms to being pregnant. Maybe that could be why she was complaining about having a head ache?"

Alexander didn't reply.

"Well, this was a nice, little meet up," I said pushing Louis out of the booth. He looked startled. "But I have to go help my own sibling before he gets arrested, so bye!"

I grabbed Louis' hand and dragged him out the door.

Aria's P.O.V

"Where did the others go?" I asked.