Chapter Ten

{A/N : I'm currently addicted to 'Try Hard' by 5SOS. So I apologize in advanced if my writing seems different or the grammar is bad. 'What You Know About Me' by District3 is on the side.}

Chapter Ten :

Laura's P.O.V

"I have about a hundred texts from Charlie," Kyla said scrolling through her phone as we walked through the mall. Kyla was holding two shopping bags, which contained a pair of shoes and some clothes, and I was holding one. The one I was holding just had perfume and some jeans. "And they are all asking where I am."

I was confused. "Isn't she spending the day with Louis?"

Kyla shrugged.

"Why is she asking where you are?"

"She's probably bored," Kyla slipped her phone back into her pocket. "I'm surprised Aria and Vivi didn't contact me yet today. They always send texts to me."

"Probably busy. Vivi had work today, or so she said last night," I replied. "Did you tell Charlie that we're at the mall?"

"No," Kyla shook her head. "I just asked why, and she hasn't replied yet."

I nodded. "So, do you want to get a pretzel from the food court? I'm hungry."

"Sure. Maybe that will be an easier way to find Niall, because he isn't picking up his phone or replying any of my texts."

For the last fifteen minutes, starting from when we left the store we were just in, we were trying to find Niall. Kyla had the idea that we could all meet up, and then go to Nandos, but of course; Niall was missing. This has happened three times with me. The first time was when I went shopping with the whole gang, and Niall, Kyla, and Aria went missing. The second time was when Louis, Harry, and Niall decided to take me shopping one day, and Harry and Louis decided to pull a prank on Niall. The result; Niall disappeared. The third time is right now.

I began looking around the mall. I was getting some looks from people. They should know that staring at someone is rude. I've learned that from Aria. And it wasn't like they were stalking me, it was just like they thought I looked familiar or just creepy people. I noticed some people were looking at Kyla, but Kyla would just smile and wave at them. She wasn't like Vivian, who didn't try to contact with fans. Vivian used to contact with fans, but has been in the worst of situations with them; so she is uncomfortable around them. They caused her to be a little claustrophobic, too.

Out of the glance of my eye, I saw Niall. I turned my head to get a better look, and my jaw dropped. He was in one of those fancy jewelry stores that mall had, and was standing by one of the glass counters with rings in them. At first I thought he was just looking around, but when I read the sign and looked up to read the sign of the store, I was in complete shock.

He didn't see us, but I saw him.

"I got a reply from Char-" I cut Kyla off.

"I have to use the bathroom," I said quickly. 

"Okay, do you want me to come with you?" Kyla asked.

I shook my head. "There is a bathroom over there."

I was lucky there was a bathroom near the jewelry store. Kyla didn't look in the store, which I was grateful for. Thank God.

"Well, do you want me to wait for you?" Kyla asked. "Because there are benches over the-"

"No, it's fine. I'll meet you at the food court, okay?" I questioned. Kyla nodded, but didn't look convinced. I began walking to the bathrooms, and tried my best to not look back at her. I didn't want to show off as suspicious or something of that sort. Kyla was smart, and was probably thinking I was going crazy. I was acting a little different when I was talking to her, but it was for the best.