Chapter Twenty Three

{A/N : Most of this chapter was hard to write, because it was originally supposed to be in the last part but I didn't have time to add it. Please enjoy!}

Chapter Twenty Three w/ note :

"So, I thought for Laura's birthday we could just wake her up with breakfast in bed," Megan began. "But instead of regular breakfast, like toast, it will be a cupcake."

"Yeah, no offense Meg, but your ideas are lame," Kyla said looking down as she spinned the straw in her glass of lemonade. "It's her eighteenth birthday, you have to do something special."

"That would be a waste," Megan rolled her eyes. "Our parents aren't coming up, remember? So it wouldn't necessarily be special, and I doubt she'll want something big to happen."

"Louis and Niall are already taking her out," I said with a shrug. "So that's party planning enough, right?"

Megan let out a deep sigh. "Her birthday is tomorrow."

"Then get her something special," Kyla stated as she took a sip of her drink. "She has to at least have something on that birthday wish list of her's."

"Well," Megan said moving a strand of her black hair behind her ear. "She did tell me one thing that she wanted, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"What is it?" I asked before Kyla could open her mouth. Kyla sent me a glare, but I just smirked at her.

"She wants Zayn and me to get married," Megan mumbled. My eyes grew wide as Kyla almost chocked on her drink.

"Seriously?" I asked. Megan did a small nod. "Did you speak to Zayn about this?"

"I was going to talk to him about it after the interview, but I fell asleep and then the next day I forgot all about it until I remembered I was wearing my engagement ring," Megan answered. "So then I thought about telling him at breakfast, but it never came up."

"Never came up?" Kyla asked. "Or were you too chicken to tell him?"

Megan sent her a glare. "I'm not a chicken."

"And I'm not a unicorn," Kyla said with a smirk, adding an eye roll. "Why didn't it come up?"

"Laura was there," Megan began to play with her fingers. "It would be awkward if I mentioned it. The girls were even there, and they think we're married. Do you know how weird that will be?"

"How do they know what marriage is?" I asked.

"Long story," Megan sighed. "Just wait for the movie."

I laughed.

"Our life seems like a movie," Kyla rolled her eyes. "Do you know how much drama we have?"

"Drama!" I exclaimed at realization. Megan and Kyla both stared at me with confused looks. I gave a small smile. "Kyla, remember yesterday? Before the interview and talking about twitter while playing that game about being an object or animal?"

"Uh, I think?" Kyla said looking over at Megan. Megan just kept her eyes on me.

"Well, remember how we decided to have a drama free day?" I said. Kyla's eyes grew wide.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot!" Kyla exclaimed. She then pulled out her phone. "I have to call the boys."

"And I'm still very, very confused on what's going on," Megan said putting her hands on her hips. I folded my hands on the counter.

"I think you should take a seat for this," I started. Megan walked around the counter, and sat down on the otherside of me. I looked at her. "Yesterday, we all decided that we should have a drama free day. There can be no drama; meaning no fights, arguments, etc."