Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Sixty Two w/ note :

"This seems like the thousandth time we've discussed baby names," Harry stepped into the bedroom, holding a medium sized book open in his hands. I watched him flick through about five pages before he looked up to meet my stare. "I have to admit, it's kind of fun, though."

"Stressful is more like it," I sighed. I was cuddled up in one of Harry's sweatshirts and sat on top of our bed mattress and sheets. My laptop was open, the screen almost blinding in the dark light, in front of me. "Whatever name we choose for Baby Styles is going to be stuck with him or her for the rest of their life. I don't want to regret the name we end up choosing six months after I give birth, or maybe when Baby Styles turns eighteen."

Harry walked further into the room and dropped down onto the bed. The baby name book he was holding was now shut. "Baby Styles won't be a baby when he or she turns eighteen."

"Baby Styles will always be our baby no matter what age it is," I confessed, looking away from the laptop once more and over to him. Harry was laying on the other end of the bed on his side, propping his head up with his hand and elbow. "So, find any interesting names you want to give our first born?"

"Not really...I got a head ache from trying to pronounce all the names in my mind," Harry tossed the book away from him. "Find any better names than Jack or Asher?"

"Actually, I'm not looking up names. I am looking up pregnancy gender myths," I smirked, turning the screen of the laptop in an angle so he could see. "I haven't been able to read the article yet, since I just closed out a tab about having a healthy diet when pregnant with first child."

"If you're craving..." Harry squinted to read the sentence better. I pushed the laptop a little closer over to him. "...sweets, then it's a girl. Have you been craving sweets?"

"I did have a burger with maple syrup on it..." I trailed off.

Harry gave me a disgusted look. "Ew, gross."

"You'd probably eat it to if you were pregnant," I rolled my eyes. "Besides, isn't the father of the baby supposed to support the mother of the baby during the nine months? That means you cannot judge my cravings for cheese and maple syrup together."

Harry ignored be as he went on to read the next sentence.

"If the father of the baby has put on weight during the pregnancy, then it's a boy," Harry read.

"Have you put on any weight?"

He shrugged. "Not that I know of."

We carried on a conversation about myths for a little over an hour. We also bickered about making our own bets on the gender, the fact some of the myths weren't always one hundred percent proven, and Harry wanting to take a peak at my boobs to see of they've "really blossomed"--meaning you were probably going to give birth to a baby girl.

"I've seen you naked before."

"That's not the point."

"C'mon, Aria..."

"You're not looking at my breasts. End of discussion, Harry."

Twenty minutes passed, and I was now dozing off on Harry's shoulder. He had positioned the laptop onto his lap, sitting right beside me, so both of us could read the article better. I was just about to close my eye lids for good when Harry asked me an unexpected question.

"Do you have a string?" he asked.

"A string?" I yawned. "Why would I have a string?"

"Is there a stray string on any of our clothes..." Harry pushed the laptop off of him and gently got up, trying not to hurt my head as he moved it off his shoulder. He walked to the doors of one of the clothes closets. I sat up, trying to get a better look at what he was doing.