EPILOGUE

Venn's POV

Finally I rested in jungkook's chest, what a tiring trip but we're still have world tour tomorrow and I'm excited at all. We are gonna start at Japan, tokyo.

"Venn.." Jungkook hummed while smiling and hugging me tight, "hmmm?" I hummed too and I held his hair.

"I can't wait to travel the world with you.." he smiled happily showing his bunny teeths and he held my hair too.

It was 5:00am in the morning here and we woke up early in the same bed, then we decided to go outside to take fresh air and have a conversation.

It's still dark, but the weather was so good and we sat in the empty chair behind the door while he held my hands and made us stop and I was confused why he did that.

"Thank you for giving me another chance.." he smiled in succeed and I also smiled and nodded.

"Well, you're the love of my life.." I giggled and sat in the chair with him, it was so windy and I layed my head in jungkook's shoulders, while he put his arms in my shoulders too.

He was rubbing my hand to heat me up because it's cold, but I told him it's okay but he still making sure that I'm not cold enough, He was so sweet and gentle to his action today and scared losing me again.

Then when we heard a foot step coming for the door and we thought already it's taehyung because he always walk loudly.

But we didn't thought taehyung was alone, but he's with Ella and we kinda shocked but teased them.

"W-what are you guys doing here in the middle of the morning?" Taehyung looked at us in suprise while his eyes were still swallowed and we saw that he is holding Ella's wrist.

"Eonnie ella?" I teased and she pretended that she didn't hear, "no we're the one who need to ask, so where are you guys going?" Jungkook teased but they ignored us.

"Nothing, just we're happy that you're back again.." taehyung murmurs then they left, while I continued resting my head into jungkook's shoulders.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And it's like I'm the happiest girl nor the luckiest girl in the world who have jungkook in my life, he's the sweet guy, protective guy wherever I go, but also he's so jealousy when I came near to boys specially to jimin. He doesn't like when I came near to jimin, he's jealous and act like a baby to convince me.

It's so good when I'm with him, it's feels so safe that no one can hurt me, I feel loved when I'm laying in his chest, i feel his every heart beating just for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He finally held my hand and we stood up, he hold my both pair of cheeks, he looked deeply into my eyes, his eyes were so beautiful, he smiled at me and blushed.

"I love you..." he said and he put his lips into my lips and kissed me softly.

"You're my first and my last...venn..." he whispered and smiled.

"I don't want you to be someone else world.."

"Because my world is you.. only you"

END