C27 || happily

Time has passed*

Knock knock*

I stood up in my bed and thinking that's should be jungkook then I opened the door for him.

I saw him with a bucket hat in his head and I saw him also holding a plastic bags and I think he brought me foods that I asked him then he also smiled at me showing his bunny teeths. I didn't expect that he will totally buy those a lot of foods for me.

"I don't want you to be hungry." He smiled then he walked like a kid through to my room without my permission yet, but I let him.

Then I closed the door and I turn around as I saw him putting all the foods in the table side my bed, he also unpacked the foods as he ready the chopsticks and the paper plate.

"He's so sweet." I thought as I am looking at him deeply thinking about the future of him.

"Let's eat?" He asked and raised his eyebrows as I was still daydreaming looking at him deeply. "What's wrong?" He asked worried and he started looking at his outfit if there's something wrong.

"No-nothing." I said with a cracked voice, "Let's dig in!" I said cheerfully as I walked through the table and sat in the bed. Well in my room there's only a one chair so jungkook decided to take the chair.

"You really buy all the food that I wanted." I said happily then he just smile at me while biting the spicy chicken.

"Ofcourse I don't want you to be hungry."he blushed, "thank you!" I thanked him shyly while eating.

Then I discovered that jungkook has the side of this, the man who always mark his words once he said, he will do it.

"Btw, I asked hobi to help you with the choreography." He spoke up unexpectedly. "Hmm oh really?" I asked shockly as I didn't expect that too.

"Yeah, well he agreed also namjoon because we really need to finish the choreography fast so I decided to help." He explained then I nodded.

"So maybe tomorrow we need to wake up early." He thoughted, "You should turn your alarm loudly, I heard you were so hard to wake up HAHA." He added. "Or I should sleep with you to wake up you early with me hehe." He teased.

I hit his chest playfully as we are done eating and cleaning all the stuffs in the table, then I threw all the plastic bags in the garbage can. As we took a rest and I also let jungkook stay here for a while.

As I layed on my bed and grabbed my phone to check it, then jungkook also jumped on the bed cuddle me.

"Let me sleep with you again venn."

A/N: sorry for being inactive, because I was busy nowadays for school homeworks but I promise that I will still continue the story:>