C31 || a celebration

Venn's POV

I really don't understand what's up to jungkook, I never saw him like that, he became cold. Now I'm scared what if he will leave me? Or what if he find better than me? I really wanna know.

I can't eat as I was so terrified and acting like I'm happy to celebrate our first ever collab with bts, well I'm truly happy for my collab with bts but I'm sad and worried about jungkook.

"Cheers for everyone!" Namjoon stood up with a glass of wine in his hands and everybody stood up too including me to cheers.

"Yeyyy congratulations to us!!" Jhope clapped his hands also Pauleen.

"Hopefully our mv would be so lit, I can't wait to film that." Jimin said happily, as we all agreed.

Then we continued enjoying our meal and laughing because Jin was being a clown again and I tried to smile nor laugh but I can't, sadness won again.

As I can't stop looking at jungkook in my front watching him eating peacefully and thinking what he is gonna say after this? I'm really scared right now.

I'm scared losing him.

I love him.

Really love him, he changed me.

I hope later I can smile now also jungkook, because since in the car he was not smiling at all nor he is not happy.

Is he forced to date me?

Ouch.

Time has passed~

10:50pm

We are now on the way in home, as the same as earlier me and jungkook shared car and I'm beside him but he is not looking at me nor talking to me and I just want to burst into tears because it's too much I can't do it, it's so hurts being ignored by your love once.

"Why jungkook? Please tell me what's going on?" I keep telling it in my mind as I'm just looking at the window and it's raining.

Jungkook's POV

"I'm really sorry my love." When she is not looking at me, I keep looking at her and I want to hug her so tight but I don't know what's wrong with me why I just can't do that for a now.

Watching her watching the rain, a little tear escaped my eyes again as I immediately wiped it. I wonder what she is thinking now.

As she was still staring the car's window and keep watching the rain falls, as I want to put my head on her shoulders but I don't know why I just can't do it.

I'm really sorry venn, you don't deserve me, I'm a bad boyfriend.

And a few minutes later we finally arrived at home as I immediately go to the rooftop on what I said to her to meet me there, while the rain stopped.

I sat in the floor as I waited her to arrived and thinking what will happen after this, as I was already bursting into tears because I'm not ready. But I have too.

It's also for her.

A/N: get some tissues on!!! HAHA just kidding
Get ready for the next chapter.