C11 || idial

Venn's POV

Yawns*

I stretched my arms and legs and my immediately standed up. Cause I heard we are going to hangover with someone, well I don't know who'd would be.
Well ella just mentioned that they want to have fun with us.

I grabbed my phone to check what time is it, and I saw 10: 00am and I'm late now, Why they don't wake me up.

I run to their rooms and I saw they are all gone. And I came in my room again as I saw a letter behind my bed.

Venn, we left you cause you are so hard to wake up
Mianhae, if you're awake now just come to bts
house The party is out there just we and bts are in there. As we and bts celebration of collaboration, see you there! We are just getting ready for the party, and it will start at 8:00pm. AND VENN, YOU NEED TO COME IN HERE WE NEED YOU, DONT BE SHY OK!! saranghae
- your eonnie ella.

"Nooooooo!!!"

Are they serious? I don't even know what to do now As I'm stressing, I keep walking on my room like a dog waiting for her owner.

But yeah I'm shy to come there by my own, Who can help me to go there? Oh wait! I know someone. So I grabbed my phone and immediately go to the messages to call taehyung. As we and taehyung had a good friends since we met closely in the studio and told him a lot of things, I even mentioned that I liked one of them. And he said he knows already but I said if you know who then keep it Secket.

So I dial his number.

Ring ring*

Hello taehyung?]

[Hello venn What's up?  Oh by the way
Come here now let's play pubg.

Yeah I'm about to come
But can you do me
A favor?]

[Sure what's up? Are you going to
To confess now to jungkook?

HAHA taehyung no!
Im about to say that can you
Fetch me? I'm shy to come there by
My own.]

[Ok venn wait me there  just
10 minutes HAHA!

Thankyou V love you!]

so when I ended the call I immediately took a bath and wore hoodie with design we bare bears and a leggings which is it's kinda fit and I wore my booths And I took a perfume over my hoodie and my neck and I wore little bit make up which is just liptint and foundation. DONE!

I smiled at the mirror like a damn puppy as my dimples always appears whenever I smile and laugh, I know I'm cute right self? Yeah golden maknae of soar high.

Ding dong*

Oh that's V I think.

I immediately took my bag which is my mini backpack and I ran to the front of the door and opened it. I'm suprise that it's was taehyung but taehyung was not alone at all.

He's with jungkook.

Yeah jungkook.

"AHHHHHHHHH WHY TAEHYUNGGGG!!!"

I blush in front of them and seening his bunny teeths again.

"Yeah I'm with jungkook." Taehyung confess and winked at me.

"H..hi jungkook!" I said and waved at him shyly and my mind just appear on what happen last night as the text one.

"Shit I'm so cringe I hope he won't remember The last thing we texted." I thought.

"So let's go?" Taehyung said and I nodded as I close the door and locked it and I put the keys on my bag. And we started walking through the car.

"Venn go sit with jungkook on the back. It is okay?" V said and winked on me.

"Hmm sure." I said and I know taehyung was teasing me again.

As I'm about to open the car but suddenly someone stopped me as he hold my hands where my hands are on the car's door and I look at him.

He stopped me and he opened for me instead and I thank him As I blush again. NOT THIS AGAIN PLEASE.

as the car starting to move and taehyung asked us if we are okay And we nodded, while I'm looking at the right windows where I sit and jungkook was in the left windows with just few inches ayaw from me.

And I looked at him for once and he was staring at his phone I don't even know what he is doing or looking at his phone.

I looked at him from the top to bottom, he is so good looking his visuals are killing me, when he wore a bucket hat and a gray hoodie and a shorts, I'm about to die well his thighs are so... my ghad.

He accidentally looked at me, damn I'm not looking okay I'm not. As I turn my head back to the windows again and my heart beating so fast wondering what the hell he is thinking, I feel so shy but when in text I'm not.

"Can somebody help me?"

"Venn?" Jungkook murmur and my eyes wided as my about to explode and I'm starting to heat up too.

"Ye..yes?" I said towards him as I look at him and he is also looking at me, our eyes meets but I let go cause I saw taehyung was looking at the front mirror and hearing a little laugh.

Then jungkook move up to me and he is beside me now as my legs meet his legs and He showed me something on his phone.

"Do you know her?" He asked and he pointed his phone and looked at me and I nodded.

"That's IU right?" I said and I pointed it too.

"She's my idial, she have everything damn." He murmurs and I burst into sadness in my eyes that I wanted to cry but I keeped it. "Oh I see yeah she's so beautiful right?" I said and my voice was echoing.

"That I hope I was beautiful too like her."

"Yeah" Jungkook said happily and no one can regret it cause I see on his eyes through his cheeks that he was so blushing through the picture.

"It's not hurts okay venn?" I thought and I tried to handle the pain but it won't so a little tears escaped in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me and look at me.