C12 || a little feeling

"are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine i just miss my dog who died last 2weeks ago, he was there for me everything but he's gone already." I said while my tears became more watery as I burst into tears right now but I lied that I have a dog.

"Awww it's ok I'm here!" He said and i burst into tears then taehyung seen me.

"What happen to venn?" Taehyung asked while he is still driving. "She remembered her dog who died." Jungkook said.

Then jungkook wipe my tears using his hands only and he's hands are so hot and it burn my face. "It's ok venn I feel you." He said again.

"Yeah I'm fine now thankyou." I said to him and I smiled as I'm good at lying but actually I'm crying because I'm hurted of his words to IU that he is her idial.

"Good!" He said and put his hands over my shoulders.

"But you know? I'm actually losing interest of her because of a one girl on my mind that I can't explain why." He confess and also he smirk and looking at the window and my heart was beating so fast again.

"Kookie look, like what I said on you last night if you have something little feeling like this, it means you're Inlove with someone." Taehyung raise his voice that we don't even know he is listening, and I became nervous.

"But taehyung I know in my mind that I only treat her as a friend, and if I'm Inlove then who?" Jungkook confess to taehyung as I heard that.

"As a friend?"

Oh my god, as a friend? What if? Oh I don't know anymore I'm just nervousing so bad right now. As I looked at the window again acting like I didn't know.

"Then who? It's Ve—" Taehyung said but jungkook cut his word and say "watch your driving."

I look So confused right now as I want to know what happen last night of jungkook and taehyung. And the way feel to jungkook it's seems so nice to me and I think is he Inlove with me? The way taehyung said "Ve—" But doesn't continue the word, It's me? Venn? Oh no no it's impossible.

But I really want to know what they said last night.

Time has passed~~

"We're here now." Taehyung murmurs And we got up in the car and I thank taehyung for bringing me here, And the house here is so wide it's almost a mansion. "Do they get rest in here when they are bored?" I asked myself.

"Where are my eonnies?" I asked taehyung and they lead me to where are they. So when I arrived at the kitchen I saw them cooking with rm,suga,Jin And almost the all members except jk and taehyung also my eonnies are there too cooking.

"I'm proud that we and bts became close like this." I thought and I smiled.

Then I helped rm to the pasta cause it's seems he's having a hard time to remove the hot water.

"Rm let me help you." I said cheerfully and he nodded and thank to me.

"You're such a nice person venn." He said happily and he smiled to me seening his dimples.

Then I saw jungkook was smiling at me, I don't know if he really smiling for me but he's bunny teeths appears in my view.

Then jungkook run over taehyung and walking direct to the gaming room I think.