C26 || busy

2days later.....

Venn's POV

Everyone was seems so really busy right now because this day was tough, The day we need to finish the song and also the choreography but I think we will not gonna be finish the choreography today and I also think we will be given another day for the choreography, but we will record now. But Me, jimin and jhope already does some of the steps and we make it little harder because the beat was fast, and the album was also done and we didn't saw it yet.

But I know it would be so lit if I saw the album or the design of the song. The lyrics or our lines was also done and the beat, and we are really working hard as we didn't even took a break as we still doing what we need to do.

But the others were already recording for the first line of the song given.

"Guys you must take a break, we still have tomorrow to do the choreography, let's record first the staffs are waiting there." Rm demanded and finally we agreed.

After entering the room we all saw that ella was doing her lines already and memorizing it, she's the first line. While the staffs given us our lines and we are trying to memorizing it.

My lines are so many.

While taking some time, I asked them each to see their lines. And jungkook has many lines too while Wendy and suga have the same lines, I was also a backup vocal for Pauleen.

"Ella, lets give it a try again." The vocal coach demanded as ella was recording now for her lines and seening her nodding.

Time has passed~

After we record the whole song, but we are still in the room with only jungkook and me, the others already took a rest for tomorrow. cause they give us a another line to do the high note thing.

While our vocal coach was explaining to do the high note we are only nodding in every he said.

"Jungkook can really hit a high note." I whispered to our coach and jungkook was confused. "And why I need to sing that too?" I added.

"It needed, for one girl and one boy, they suggested you." He said and I really look horrible it makes me embarrassed, and I can see jungkook was face palming.

"Let's get started for a early rest to you guys." He also said and we are now trying to hit that perfect note as we keep trying and my throat was so hurts right now, I forgot how to do some high notes well.

I put the headset again in my ears and I think I'm ready now and the microphone we use to record was in my front and jungkook was in my side while the coach is in our front too.

"In this last line, you two need to combine together as sing together what I mean." He explain and we nodded.

"Let's try it." He added.

We sing together until we make it perfect, that was a really really tough once, we almost loose our breath as we are gasping for air, while we keep trying our best.

"The second one was awesome nice job!" Our coach give as a proudly smiled. "You can take a rest now!" He added as we thanked him as we are leaving the room.

"You're so cool when hitting a high note." I admitted to jungkook and he smiled shyly while watching through the rest room.

"Well youre the one who is cool." He confesses too And blushed a little.

"Btw, what do you want to eat?" He said and he started holding my hands, "My treat!" He added.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows for shocking he's treating me for the first time. "Yes!" He said excitement.

"I want to eat hmmm" I was thinking hard cause many foods are in my mind that I want to eat. "What?" He asked.

Until my bad mouth just spoke up for nonsense things.

"You!" I pointed him, " You, I want to eat you!" I smirked.

"Just kidding!"

"Ahh I see." He murmurs.

"You want me? Well you can eat me!" He teased "I'm just kidding, I want spicy chicken,pizza,donut and rice cake." I said and smiled at him.

"Wh-what? Do you eat all those?" He said shockly. "Yeah why?" I asked him confusely.

"You really need a workout now after you eat those things, well I will just eat a little bit but I think I will ending up eating many too." He laughed.

"Well I think those food you suggested." He added.

"But I think I would eat you too, if I am still hungry." He smirked.