C5 || unknown number

Venn's POV ( as you )

It's a happy day today and I can't stop imagining what happen yesterday. It's so lit the way we perform, the way we win and the way jungkook looks at me like that.

"ACKKKK DAMN!"

"Why are you shouting? I'm trying to sleep its still 5:00am in the morning venn!" Pauleen speaks up and trying to sleep comfortably, hugging her teddy bear.

"OPPSS SORRY"

"Hehe"

So when I can't sleep because I'm totally awake while the others are still sleeping and i decided to get some fresh air in the outside of our dorms.

"What a nice day it is."

"Yeah it's a nice day today Venn!" A voice appears in my ears that it's familiar to me and a manly cute voice.

I turn around and blushed hard when I saw what I did'nt expected.

"H-hi?" I said to him with a calmly voice and my heart started to beat fast and i wave my hand slowly the way he slowly walking in front to me.

"Can I get your number?" Jungkook asked me and I didn't expected what he asked.

"I'm JungSHOOK!"

"Like why he's asking me for my number?" I thought.

"for real?"

"M-my n-number?" I said nervously, "why?" I added.

"Nothing I just want to be friends with you." He said and looking direct to my eyes The way he smiled at me, his bunny smile is always my weakness. But I hate cute boys they are just acting cute so they can get you and become hot one when they finally got you.

"You mean more than friends?" I thought.

"Hehe"

I didn't reply him back cause I'm shy and I just laughed and hit his shoulders playfully.

"Whats that for?" Jungkook asked playfully and laughed too.

"I mean is yeah you can be friends with me anytime MR. JEON." I said and continued laughing.

"So can I get your number now?" He asked with his hands are on the back.

"Soon." I smirk

He made a sad face when he heard that and he turn around and walk away to me. Well I heard someone shouting at me already and I saw wendy running towards to me.

"Did you talk with jungkook?" Wendy asked and her eyes widened.

"Yes we just talked about yesterday." I said to her which is I lied.

"Really? What did he say? Ayieeee." She said and seems happy to me.

"Lol."

So we came inside together as I saw them they are awake now And lyzza was doing the breakfast and ella was pouring hot water to our mugs so we can drink coffee. The way I'm still curious the way why he wanted my number like it's a lie what he said to me that he wanted to be friends with me.

"More than Friends jungkook dont you?" I thought.

And the way I finished my coffee and decided to go to my room to get my phone. The way I saw my phone with a random number who messege me.

"Who the hell is this?"

Unknown number: hi Venn.😌

Me: who are you?

Unknown number: it's the bunny guy😃🐰

Me: jk?

Unknown number: yes!😉

Me: where the hell did you get my number? How did you know? How? How?

Unknown number: easy venn, easy! I checked on the list of the artist on our CEO's table and I saw your number there!😃

Me: what a stalker😒👀

Unknown number: I'm glad I know already your number.🤪

Me: so? Ok then you can keep it.🙄

Unknown number: okk ba-bye!😶

So after have some conversations with jungkook I changed the name "unknown number" into " bunny guy"

So I closed my phone and come to the kitchen again to check them. As I see them eating together without me.

"OK."

so I sat beside ella and grabbed my chopsticks and started eating as I'm day dreaming so deeply with jungkook.

"Why You look so serious on the chicken breast?" Pauleen asked and everyone laughed at me.

"Well I'm having a day dreaming with him." I thought and I shake my head.

"Lol Nothing HaHa!" I said to them and looked at them each.

"Venn, if you want it you can take it." Ella said and everyone burst into laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

We continued eating and after we eat I assigned to watch the dishes as always, as you know if your the baby in here you assigned to do the dishes.

After I cleaned all the stuff here I came back to my room to take a fresh shower.

Time has passed ~

So we are in the gym now as we need exercise cause it's been a ago as we take exercise cause we are all lazy and the only thing we do is eat,sleep and work.

"Yeah eat,sleep and work."

As I'm doing sit ups. And I saw a guy was looking at me at the top.

"Hello venn!"

to be continued ~~
Emoji war for everyone:😚😚😋😃😍😁😁😘🥰🥰😁😋🥰😆