C22 || hungry

~Still Venn's POV

What should I do now after this? Well it's getting dark and I'm getting worried about my lips. LOL

"Venn, Ella called up!" Lyza came to me and approach me. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"She said let's go home to our dorms, it's getting dark now." I was amazed to her words finally the word "let's go home." I hope I could run.

"Lyza, tell ella that venn will not go home for a tonight, she's staying to me." A manly voice appears again. "Wh -what?" I said so shock and my voice was so shakily.

"Woahh okay." She teased then I heard ella was talking to her now in the phone and a little minute she spoke up.

"She agreed, Jungkook take care of her okay." a voice that I don't what to hear. She agreed.

And I can see on jungkook eyes were succeed plan happily, as lyza was waving at me to say goodbye then jin came to us after lyza.

"Hey jungkook go home early too and if you two are going to be late then stay at your dorms here." Jin said worried.

"And also I'll say to namjoon that you're staying in here so they won't be worried." He added then he finally left.

"Ok hyung take care!" Jungkook acted baby again to his hyung and then he waved at him while his right hands was in my shoulders holding me tight so that maybe I can't run.

He's so——

And finally me and jungkook are alone again the same room, but he didn't not do again as what he is doing later ago, he just held my hands so tightly and pulled me, I don't know where the hell he is taking me now.

Maybe to his room.

"I'm sleepy and tired I wanna sleep." I said to him childishly and pretending my eyes were about to shut.

"Yeah we're going to bed now." He smirk and his voice sounds so deadly.

Sounds like I'm getting a punishement.

Nah, I think he can't do that to me.

I'm okay with the kiss.

But not roughly please.

Those words thoughted me, as we are near to his room, then I pulled back off.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He said hungrily, and I didn't even continue what I am saying my blood was boiling in nervous. Then he continued leading his way.

and if I sleep with him it could be the first time I'm gonna know I'm sleeping with him. Lol last time I was drunk I didn't know I slept on his shoulders.

Finally we arrived as we was about to open the door and he let me in first, I saw him locking the door, I'm So scared now lol.

"If you want to change, I allowed you only you to wear my shirts." He spoke up and I just nodded.

Then I go to his bathroom to change clothes as I am thinking what the hell will happen to me in this tonight.

I was just wearing a normal clothes by him, just a oversized white t-shirt. it looks so big to me Because it was his shirt lol

Then I came out to the bathroom seening him was already looking at me so terrible and hungry as his eyes were darkened and wild and he bite his lower lip, as he was stood up and ready to come to me.

"Finally, Venn."

(A:N OPPS HAHAHA DID I? BTW IM REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SHORT HAHA GET REALLY READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HAHA!!)