C24 || He's back

Venn's POV

As I woke up and I feel someone was cuddling me, and I immediately looked and I saw it was jungkook and he's awake.

"Morninggg." He greeted me and smile at me showing his bunny teeths andhe pecked my cheeks.
"Mo-Morning?" I murmurs and I standed up because I was worried and I want to go home.

Because what if ella would say something to me again and tease me, I hate being teased.

"Where are you going?" He demanded with a cute voice and also he was worried. "I'm going home." I said and I was packing my stuffs.

"Let me get you home." He said worriedly, "Nah, it's okay." I said. "Noo!" He said with a manly voice then I became little shocked then I let him to take me home now.

Time has passed~~

At the door,

We are in the outside of my house and we rang the bell, and he was holding my hands so tightly and I think he is not really to let me go, he was worried.

He's kookie again.

Then Wendy opened the door as she was suprise. I waved at her also jungkook did the same.

"Ella, Venn is here!" Wendy shouted at the back. "Also jungkook." She added.

Then she let us in with jungkook.

"Kookie, you must eat in here while you're here." I whispered to him and he nodded slowly. "Don't be shy." I added. As he was behind me.

"Jungkook!!!! How was it?" Lyza demanded and everyone was teasing me. "Good." Jungkook smirk and look at me happily, I hit him playfully in his chest and he acted that he was hurted but no.

"Why, what happen?" Pauleen asked curiously. "Yeah what happen to them, lyza?" Wendy asked too.

"Nothing." Lyza chuckles, "I also didn't know lol, what happen venn?" She added.

"No-nothing, we just slept together." I lied and jungkook was blushing Secketly as he was hiding it from me.

Cute bunny.

"Did you two? Make ou—" Wendy teases and I didn't let her continue her words because I was too shy. "NOO!" I said and my eyes were widened.

"Btw, lets eat first the food is ready." Ella demanded and we finally sat on the table as we grabbed our chopsticks and start digging in.

"Let's dig in!" Pauleen said excitement.

After we ate, I was assigned to wash the dishes and jungkook wanted to help me but i didn't let him.

"No, you should go rest in the couch and wait me up." I murmurs and he just nodded in sad face. "Do I need to call taehyung? To drive you home?" I added.

"It's ok, he is still sleeping maybe." He said while he sat in the chair. "No, I will try to call him, I don't want you to go home alone." I said to softly and making him blush.

"Venn." He chuckles.

"Why did I make you blush?" I teased. "N-nn HAHAHA!" he didn't even continue his word but he suddenly burst into laugh.

Yeah his blushing.

(A/N: sorry for making this short, and btw thankyou for 190 followers and 446 reads I really appreciate it🥺)