C18 || something so good

Venn's POV ( as you )

I just woke up and my eyes are still shutting and I fight it but I can't so I went back to sleep, realizing We have practice. Then after 10minutes I finally stand up on my bed because ella was shouting there trying to wake me up because I locked the door last night.

Then I opened the door for her, and seeming her face looks grumpy again, then my hair is still so messy.

"Ya—!" Ella was trying to say but cut her word. "Yeah I know, just 5 minutes okay?" I murmur and I looked at her, then I shout the door again.

Times has passed~ (A/N: Lets skip time:>)

We are in the office now cause they are announcing something important so we associated inside the office with bts.

"Wondering if you would like to collab some music and dance?" Mr. Will asked us with his hands are crossed in his chest.

"Yeah sure, we loved to right soar high?" Rm demanded then we all nodded in excitements. "Ok good, it's up to you guys who will do the lyrics,album,choreography and ect." Mr. will explain then he left us alone in the office.

"Oh another thing I forgot, make the dance so lit okay? And also the song, make your fans scream in excitement, Ok that's all." He said happily as he opened The door again cause he forgot to say that, then he totally left.

"That's sound so fun HAHA!" Jhope said in excitement, also us. "Ok so let's talk about this." Rm said as we first sat in the long table, then jungkook was looking deeply on me like want to but me I don't know why.

Maybe because jimin was beside me.

"So me and ella do the lyrics." Rm explain. "I'll do the lyrics too!" Taehyung volunteered, " ok sure tae." Rm said, and I was thinking what I am gonna do.

"Venn, lets do the choreography!" Jhope asked me proudly, then I nodded. "Sure, lets gooo!" I said in excitement. "Can I.. can I do the choreography too?" Jungkook said in shakily voice with his hands are on his lap.

"No, jungkook do the album he is good an it!" jimin raise his voice and I think he is kinda teasing him, then I saw him rolling his eyes, then I kinda laughed a little.

Then jungkook saw me and he just looked away, and I think he contributed. He is so cute.

"Yeah, jungkook should do the album also Jin will help." Rm agreed, then I saw jimin was raising his eyebrows like a mission accomplished.

"Can I help Jhope and venn to the choreography?" Jimin teased, then rm nodded. "W-What? Why jimin?" Jungkook complain. "Jungkook you're good enough." Rm explain then everyone laughed a little.

"Oh, then the two golden maknae just do the album, jimin and Jhope just do the choreography instead." Jungkook explain, like he don't deserve this and I think he want to do work with me. "Can we do The album together please?" Jungkook said.

"But I heard wendy and lyzza and all their members mentioned that she is good at making a choreography." Rm explained then he looked at him.

"I know, but jimin is also good right?" He said and no one answered his question.

"Aww baby bunny, no one answer his question" I thought.

"Yeah he is good, so Jhope+jimin+venn would be more awesome, dont you agree?" Rm explained then everyone nodded, and he look so sad.

"Then jungkook work with the album, don't you agree? It would be so awesome working with these girls." Rm explained too and we all touched by his words.

"Wendy And Pauleen will help suga with the beat." Rm continued assigning them. "Then lyza just do the album too."

"I'm so excited!" Pauleen clapped her hands after she assigned to do something.

"Well Ofcourse me too, realizing that we have a collaboration with the biggest boy band in the world, and also I'm dating their golden maknae." I thought and smirk a little.

"So we will start tomorrow at 8:00am." Rm said then we all left and come to the studio. "Let's just do warm ups." I heard rm said to his members.

Then we decided to join them cause we don't know what to do, after we warm ups we just relaxed in the studio waiting some time.

"Hey you!" I heard a loud voice in my back then in turn around. "Hmm?"

"Ask rm to help me to the album." He said childishly and hugged me in the back.

"It's ok, lyza is a artist too." I teased him. " but I want you!" He murmurs.

"You are good in album too, I saw some of your works." He confess and I smiled.

"I'll just do The choreography." I said then he acts like a child cause he doesn't deserve it.

"Wahhhhhh!" He acts crying, then I laughed. "Hmm then if that's so dont you try flirt with jimin, I know you." He said with an angry face but still a child voice.

"How can I flirt? I don't even know how to flirt?" I thought in my self.