C33 || unhappy

Venn's POV

It's so hard, I can't do it why I can understand him? Do he really don't love me and just playing my heart? How would him.

While I was running through my dorm and ella saw me while I was crying hard and she approached me but I ignored her.

"Hey what's happen?" She said worried, and I just don't wanna sleeps right now as I continued walking through my room. "Hey don't ignore me what happen?" She shouted but ran.

Once I came In my room I immediately locked my self in and I lay on my bed and continued crying hard there.

Ella's POV

I was shocked, why she is crying and I'm stared to worried I don't even know what happen to her, well earlier we are so happy but she ended up crying like why?

So I decided to call jungkook to ask him what happen to her as I rang my phone to him but he is not answering it, I'm really getting worried. What the he'll happen to them?

And I decided to call namjoon instead, I rang my phone to him and a few seconds he answered it.

Me: hello namjoon?

Namjoon: yes?

Me: Do you know where is jungkook?

Namjoon: oh right... well we are worrying him because he was hurting his self we don't even know why, he acts weird right now as taehyung was calming down him but he won't stop, he was crying and saying venn's name.

Namjoon: and I think.. hmm you know.. did they?

Me: god... well venn locked her self in her room and she doesn't want to speak with me. let's try to solve this, ask jungkook what happen maybe he will say it.

Namjoon: okay I will try...

Me: okay thankyou!!!

Namjoon's POV

I ended the call and I bring back my phone in my pocket, and then I came beside to jungkook and I tried to speak and ask him what happen.

"Jungkook, heyy what happen? Your thing is always here for you.." I tried to calm him down and I patted his back. "Hyung..." he finally spoke up and his voice where shaking and his eyes were really swallowed.

"Yes, I'm always here jungkook.." I said gently, "she doesn't deserve me..." he looked at me and many years escaped in his eyes again, as I was so shocked I wouldn't even speak a word.

"Why what happen?" I asked him worried, "I-i just b-broke up with her earlier because—" he didn't continue his last word and I already understand him.

"Hmm? Because what?"

"I was so dumb, I couldn't even think of that because many thoughts running in my head." He said while sobbing.

"But Hyung.. I still love her, I wanna tell that I love her but I was too late and she ran off." He added.

"Don't worry jungkook we will fix this." I said and I patted his back again. "No Hyung it's too late, I hurt her, I'm such an terrible person." He said,

"No jungkook she loves you too.. I don't want you two get sad when our comeback begin as many fans were supporting." I said to him I tried to cheered him up.

"That's the thing Hyung... that's the reason why I broke up with her." He looked down and I was so confused. "Why?" I asked.

"Once our comeback if our fans seen us or noticed that we are together they will get angry and feel bad for us, and what if armies attack venn." He said.

"But if you really love the person you will fight for her.." i said to him because I know his wrong.

"That's the thing, that's why I was so dumb I didn't think of it wisely because I was really depressed by my thoughts in here and every word in my mind I just spoke up." He confess and I understand him alot because he is right there is a time some armies will attack them if they confess that they are dating, but why don't they just act like they are not dating when it comes to the stage?

Hmm never mind...

I just hope that they will be happy again.