C39 || the world finally knows (last)

( MUST PLAY EUPHORIA PIANO VERSION !! )

"Can we again please?" He said and looked at me while The Whole stadium still quiet, literally quite and waiting for our response.

I was shocked, I don't know what to do what if he will hurt me again? But I think all people deserves second chances.

I let him go for a second and I grabbed his mic and gave it to him and still he is sobbing and I wanted to cry to because it's hurts seeing him crying.

It hurts me too.

"To all the people who is here, will you let us be together?" I spoke up and jungkook went shocked and also bangtan and my eonnies, I didn't expect I would say that it just came in my mouth. But he truly let the world knows that he loves me.

Everyone started to shout and cheered for us, they started to raise their light stick together and V came to us also all of them, I didn't expect this would be happened while I watch jungkook staring at somewhere while wiping his tears.

I wanna go beside him and tell my answer, while the bangtan was singing and my eonnies, were the one who left and not singing our parts while the fans were happy tho too.

Then i can't take it anymore, I came beside him and patted his shoulders, he looked at me and wipe my tears that I keep falling, I don't even know that I am crying.

"Don't cry... it makes me.. cry too.." He murmurs then he hold my face and he's lips were trembling. "Jungkook.." I said, and I didn't realize I spoke up with my mic opens, then everyone started looking at us also the music went off, the stadium went silent again.

"Hmm?" He hummed with his mic, well I think it's my turn to show the world that I love him too.

"I-I love you.." I demanded and he cried again but he smiled and gave me a hug hugged then the music went on again as the bangtan and my eonnies were having fun also the fans were happy that we are together again.

Now he's not letting me go and stayed in my back hugging me, he's back with his baby style, he was singing his part with all his joy, and also me.

"WOAHHHHHHHHH!"  Taehyung was jumping around and laughing.

And finally, it's over, this sadness finally go to me, as I am happy no one will break us right now, as if we stayed together, and I hope so.

We are so happily singing,parting and making our own moves us the fans were supporting us with all their heart and were so grateful for that, the whole stadium turned into party, but it's a party well then I saw taehyung was successfully flirting with Ella, I was shocked but I'm happy for them.

Then jungkook came in my front and held my hands gently.

"Venn, now the world knows, no one will hurt us anymore, and i can't wait to make more love with you." He giggles in excitement.

——————————END——————————

Thankyou so much for reading my book, I really appreciate it. But if you feel bad because the book is now completed but I will still add an epilogue and bonus chapters, so stay tuned!!