C37 || im ready

1day to go before the comeback stage~

9:00pm (night~)

Venn's POV

So tomorrow it's our comeback stage and I'm not excited at all but I believe this pain will let go someday, maybe my fans will make me happy and still support me also my eonnies, they like my sister already.

But I can perform to stage even though I'm on pain, it's my duty to make my fans happy and not getting worried about me.

And I think little by little I can forget him and not to think of him right now, my eating skill is back, well today I ate a lot with my eonnies because they cooked the food that I like.

Also I think I'm getting well today and tomorrow the pain that I hold will let go of me now, well I hope.

And today I'm watching kdrama to let go of my pain easily because I'm watching my favorite actor which is lee minho, it's makes me happy and I finally smiled by my own.

Knock knock*

My smiled faded when I heard the knock, then I go to the door to open it and it's my eonnies, they want to join me watching kdrama. They were wearing panjamas and holding they own pillows and it's like we will going to have sleep over in my room.

"Eyyy yow!!" Wendy waved at me and I was shocked then they all smiled at me, "ey haha." I chuckles then I let them go to my room.

"Come in!"

"YEHEYYY!!" They were like a kid running on my room like crazy once and I face palmed.

Then after that we all sat in my bed into angel sit and eating chips and hugging our own pillow and also I changed the movie which is horror movie right now.

But when we are watching horror movie it's comedy on us because we keep laughing we don't even know what we are laughing for, we are just pouting ourselves and laugh like a stupid person.

Squad goals...

Well it's been ago since we did this again and I'm so happy right now because they make me happy and laugh so hard until my stomach hurts.

"So guys our comeback is tomorrow okay? That's why we will sleep together and wake up together!" Eonnie ella demanded and hugged all of us, we made group hug.

"So venn, have you move on yet?"Wendy asked me and raised her eyebrows and the others were looking at me too. "Yeah I'm happy now because you're all here!" I smiled at them and hugged them each.

But my smile was fake....

I was happy now but they mentioned that again..

Jungkook's POV

So today we were celebrating our tomorrow's comeback and I'm not feeling well yet, I'm still thinking the girl in my head that I don't really want to lose and I keep worrying about her if she's now okay.

Hopefully she's now okay, it's doesn't matter if I'm not okay for a now, well it's my fault neither if I did think wisely on what my words to come out on her, should be now we are now celebrating together and I'm already hugging her tight but sadly I can't take the time back now.

But I will still try my best to get her back again in mine, I will let the world know that my heart only belongs to her, I didn't show the world yet that I love her and now....

I'm ready to show the world that I love her..

A/N: 🥺👈🏻