C35 || i just dont know anymore..

(MUST PLAY!!! FALLING BY HARRY STYLES)

3days to go before the comeback stage~

Venn's POV

I Just don't know anymore, I don't know what to do, I'm always laying in my bed and thinking the happy moments we have, the one he brought me food, the one he kiss my forehead, the one he confessed to me, the one he kiss me...

I have 3days left that I really need to move on, but it's hard because the person gave you a lot of memories, it's not just easy to forget him. He gave you memories..

But I have to forget him...?

I just don't know....

Jungkook's POV

"ITS TEARING ME APART HYUNG!!" I shouted and I cried at taehyung's chest while he was patting my back. "It's okay, if you love her you need to let go of her now." He murmurs and I burst a lot of tears.

Taehyung was forcing me to eat right now like a baby but I really don't want to eat.

But I thought something that I wanna say to infront of many people that my heart only belongs to someone very special to me, I wanna share my story with her like how I met her infront of armys...

Also infront of her because she's also there once our comeback stage began..

Atleast I showed the world that I really love her it's doesn't matter if I get embarrassed infront of many peoples..

Flashback*

"SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU REALLY LOVE ME, AND I THINK OUR FANS WILL UNDERSTAND THAT. JUNGKOOK I REALLY LOVED YOU WILL ALL MY HEART, I ALWAYS ACCEPT YOUR WORST ONE BUT WHY JUNGKOOK? DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?"

End of flashback*

The way she said that I'm tearing apart again, the day I was so stupid not thinking wisely. And now okay venn let me show the world that I love you, infront of the many peoples. Armys and highers

Our fans, let me show you that I really love you..

Back to Venn's POV

Time really goes so fast, I just closed my eyes and many minutes has passed.

"Venn.." Ella patted my back as she came in my room also my co members. "Yes eonnie?" I looked at her with teary eyes but I'm still lucky that I have my eonnies in my life.

"3days left, our comeback with bangtan.." she said with lowered voice and I just nodded, "yeah haven't you move on yet?" Pauleen asked me and moved closer to me. "I-I dont know anymore.."

Sorry for the short update hehe :>