C14 || Confession

Venn's POV ( as you )

"did he really kissed me? Did he?" I keep repeating that on my head while it's 8:00pm now in the night as we started drinking,laughing and playing random things. Then jungkook was not there at all.

And the room was so lit

"Venn cheers!" Jhope bring me a drink and we cheered and drank it without stopping

"Where's your boyfriend?" Jhope asked me and I'm so confused I don't even have a boyfriend.

"What? I don't have boyfriend." I said to him and I raised my eyebrows. "Jungkook don't you?" He said and I'm shocked.

"Huh? Me and jungkook are just friends." I confess to him and he nodded. "I thought you two are dating." He said and laughed.

"By the way you want some sprite?" Jhope asked me and I nodded with a smile on my cheeks. Then he brings me a sprite then I turn around and my heart beating fast again as I'm trying to calm down but when I see him it keeps remaining in my head on what happen back there as his lips was so soft touched my forehead.

He looks new born baby as he's hair is so messy with a oversized black hoodie and he's wearing shorts seening his thighs and also that sleepy face.

Then he saw me and looked away as he go to taehyung's back, I think he seems shy about he did back there, he's so cute.

Then I saw jimin sitting alone in the couch so I sat beside him and talked about things And I can't stop looking at him as he really making me more fall Inlove even thought I know I have no chance.

"Hi Venn! How are you now?" Taehyung waved at me and sat beside me too, and I saw jungkook followed on taehyung which is he sat beside taehyung too.

"He really looks like a baby like he is always following his dad." I thought my self.

Then I saw taehyung was smirking and he standed up and asked jungkook to sit beside me, he look so shy at me for the first time.

"Jimin lets go there with Jin and wendy!" Taehyung asked jimin then jimin agreed as me and jungkook left behide, and I can see his face that he want to go with taehyung.

"Hi?" I said as I started the conversation but I'm still shy. "Hello!" He reply me with a smile on his cheeks and he scratched his head.

"Did you just woke up?" I asked him and he nodded with a smile. "He's really cute." I thought.

"Hmm do you want some soju?" He asked and I nodded in shyness. "Here!" He gave me the bottle of soju and I thanked him.

We had a good conversation and little by little I think he's getting noisy as I think he already forgotten the thing in his mind that makes him shy.

"You know taehyung? He use to wear my underwear at night." He said without shyness at all and we laughed and I think he is drunk right now well as me.

"Jungkook, But Wendy is better she use to watch porn during class when she was in high school." I confess and we laughed hard again with slapping our  legs.

"Seriously? What?" He asked which is he can't believe wendy can do that and he thought wendy was a innocent girl, but no.

"Jungkook! Look at your face, you're so red." I burst into laughter when I saw him, then I grabbed my phone to let him see the recflection of the phone to see his face and when he saw it he burst into laughter too by his own.

Then I accidentally open my phone and jungkook saw what's on my lock screen that make him shocked.

He saw his own picture on my lock screen and he looked at me and I became nervous.

"Is that m—me?" He said and pointed himself.

"Hm Ye-yes?" I confess well I have no choice, I can't lie well he saw it with his own eyes, then became so nervous and burning up.

"Why did you put my picture on your lockscreen?" He asked me and I'm so nervous right now. "Your idol is me?" He asked and raised his eyebrows which is kinda saved my life.

"Yeah my friend, I supported you always." I said and I patted his shoulders with laughter. "Oh thankyou my friend." He said and laughed.

"But venn can I ask?" He said again which that voice was not sound good at all but his voice were lowered but I'm still nervous and my heart started to beat fast again.

"Yes you can ask." I said and I have no choice.

"When you're Inlove, what are you feeling?" He said and I don't know what to said cause why he's asking me this kind of thing. "Well, I think when you're Inlove with someone you can't sleep at night because you always think of her, and when you see her you become nervous, and when she's with others you will get jealous and lastly you become shy when you did something stupid in front of her." I explained to him as I have to choice But felt so shy.

"Yeah Venn, that's the thing, that's the thing on what I am feeling on you." He murmur and looked at me.

"What the?" I thought my self.

"Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Yes?"

"Are you falling for me now?" I said and I want to burst into tears.

"That's the thing venn, I can't explain it, the way taehyung was saying it was all true but I keep lying on him cause I don't want him to know you And I just can't stop thinking of you whenever I lay on in my bed." He confess and I burst into tears.

"Venn im sorry please don't cry." He said and he look so worried he even wipe my tears on his hands.

"Jungkook the hard is, I'm Inlove with you too, for a long time." I finally confess even I'm drunk but I think I know what I am doing.

"Really? Since when Venn?" He asked and he look so shocked.

"Since I was a trainee and you were already an idol." I confess and he can't believe it.

"Venn.." he murmurs.

"I am Inlove to you now?" He asked me but I was so shy. "I don't know to you kookie." I reply him.

"If I told you that I'm Inlove to you, and if I asked you out would you say yes?" He said and he look so nervous as he was so gentle by his words.

"I don't know."  I said to him shyly because I'm still not ready yet.

"Venn."

"Can we?" He said.