C29 || the chreo

At the studio*

When we came at the studio they are already here too, then jhope was already teaching the choreography to everyone.

"Oh, why you two are late?" Rm pointed to us and everybody was staring. "Oh you know? They slept together that's why they are late." Ella teases us and everybody was started to think some things like you know?

"Yeah probably!" Taehyung teases too and I became guilty. "What?" I asked to them but they ignored me and they are just teasing us.

"Forget it, let's get back to the choreography and I will just discuss the choreography we did earlier to them later." Jhope napped us and we started to walk to our assigned places.

And I also teach some other choreography that I know and I was in the front, the choreography was already lit And we keep doing that again and again until we perfect it.

Also today we don't have a own choreographyer because we want to make in our own ideas, and also the other members helped us too and that's not bad at all it's fits on the music.

And we already did the choreography in the haft of the song and it just little bit more and we really didn't not take a break as we keep working hard because today is really busy day for the dance.

Time has passed*

5:50pm

We really did finished the chreography in just one day and we can't believe it but also we are tired and wanted to go home and take a rest but then namjoon decided to treat as all for the hard word we made. Then we all agreed because we are just barely hanging out.

"Where do you thing we could eat?" Namjoon asked us, as his treat. "In some restaurant?" Jhope said confusely then we decided to eat in the restaurant, so we find some near restaurant to the building because we can't go far away and it's dangerous.

After we get ready and we waited the others to come in the van, and also it's a celebration for our first ever collaboration.

"Where's the others?" Yoongi asked, "I'm hungry now please hurry up!" He added.

"Coming!!!" Jimin shouted then we finally sat comfortable as I sat beside jungkook and I'm near in the windows because I really like in the windows.

"Venn?" Jungkook looked at me pale, "Hmm?" I hummed and looked at his face. "Is there something wrong?" I added and as I was worried.

"No-nothing." He murmurs But I know there's something that he is hiding or he wanted to tell me something but I think he can't just do it as I see his eyes wanted to cry.

I don't know what's up to him but i felt so nervous right now.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him again but he is just looking away and it's really making me sad.

"I'll tell you in the right time."

A/N: what do you think will happen?🤔