C6 || why youre being like this?

"Hello Venn!" Jungkook murmur and waved at me seening his bunny smile again.

I immediately stopped what I am doing and he is looking at me the way I stand up and I crossed my hands while looking at him with a serious face.

"Why you're here?" I asked him and I lowered my voice.

"I was about to workout too with my co members, and I saw you so I came here!" Jungkook said proudly and smiled at me.

"Bunny guy."

"If you don't mind let me help you, I'll hold your feet so you can do it comfortable." Jungkook said and licked his lower lip.

"Aniyo, I'm fine I can do it alone you should go now jimin is waiting you." I said while looking at door if jimin was really there and I gave him a smile.

"KOOKIE LETS START COME HERE!" A shout of jimin and he's on the way here.

"I knew it!"

"Hi jiminnnn!!" I waved at him and giving him a smile.

"Hii ve-venn?" Jimin said shyly.

Jungkook was looking at us while we are talking to the bench and the way we laughed together and clap our hands while laughing and I turn around to check jungkook and he was actually looking at us he was alone sitting in the floor and he's seems sad and I was worried.

"Jimin lets go sit with jungkook!" I said excitement to jimin and I put my hands to his shoulders while saying that.

"Sure."

So we sat beside jungkook and jungkook was stopped looking at us and started looking at his shoes.

Ring ring*

"Who's phone is that?" I asked and I looked around.

"It's mine, give me a second."  Jimin said and smiled at us and he left.

I nodded.

"Hope he come back, I don't want to be alone sitting here with jk." I thought

So my eyes started looking at jungkook's hair cause his head was bowed in the floor, I don't know what he is thinking now. and I  badly want to touch his hair.

"Jungkook?" I whispered to him.

"Hmm?" He looked at me and gave me a short smile with his eyes seems so sad.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to him and I started patting his back and I'm trying to be a nice friend to him.

"Nothing..."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"No, you seem so sad bunny guy!" I said and pinch his cheeks.

He smiled a little and I think he likes it pinching his cheeks.

"What's wrong tell me! Did someone hurt you? Who hurted you? Let me kick that person who hurt you." I said proudly while pinching his cheeks.

"You."

"What?" I said so shockly.

"Nothing, I'm happy now cause you're here." Jungkook murmur and he started to pinch my cheeks too.

"I'm happy now cause you're here.." I thought it again and makes me blush.

"Ouch! Don't pinch my cheeks." I commanded but he doesn't listen.

Time has passed~

So we are back in our dorms and I was about to take a shower and it's already 8:00pm. After I take a shower I lay on my bed and grabbed my phone.

8 unread message from bunny guy*

"The f?"

So I checked them.

Bunny guy: Vennnn!!!!

Bunny guy: Vennnnnnnnn😔

Bunny guy: heyyyyyyy😓

Bunny guy: Vennn I need you right now!🤕

Bunny guy: helpppppp😭

Bunny guy: 😭

Bunny guy: 😭

Bunny guy: 🥺

"What the hell wrong with him?"

Me: what happen?

I texted him back and immediately reply on me.

Bunny guy: I miss you🥺❤️

Me: seriously? I thought what the hell happen to you.

Bunny guy: didn't you miss me?🙃

Me: Ofcourse no.

Bunny guy: ohh come on my friend!😝

Me: my friend your self😒

Bunny guy: you don't want to call you my friend?

Bunny guy: then what should I call you?🤔

Me: my name.

Bunny guy: hello my name!😍🤪

Me: aishhh this guyyyyy!!!😠

Bunny guy: sorry🥺🥺

Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bunny guy: do you want to call you my baby?🥴

Me: lol

Bunny guy: you blushing already right?🥴

Me: why would I?

Bunny guy: hi my baby!!😍😍😍

Me:🤦🏻‍♀️