C19 || working

Venn's POV

NEXT DAY, IN THE STUDIO*

"lets start working, so me, taehyung and ella start now, we are in the writing room where the producers staffs are there." Rm demanded and they starting going, while the others too.

"Oh suga, Wendy And Pauleen will come here too." He lastly said, and they finally left.

"Vennnnnnnnnn come with me." Jungkook shouted childishly and ignored, then he grabbed my hands trying to flirt me.

"Well, I'm hard to get." I thought.

"Venn lets do the album instead." Jungkook said excitement then I didn't agreed. "But me and Jhope and jimin are incharged in the choreography, then you,Jin and lyzza are in the album." I explain like a mom but still shy in front of him I just tried my best, then he looks so sad and uncomfortable.

"B-But." He murmurs "I keep going now Jhope and jimin will find me, just visit me then in the dance studio, if you're feeling unokay." I said and I patted his back then he hugged me and I finally let go and I saw him walking to painting room.

I finally arrived at the dance studio and I already seeing them warming ups, stretching their thighs and arms.

"Sorry I'm late." I bowed to them. "It's okay, I know Jungkook was the cause of this because you're late, is he trying to flirt you?" Jhope said and they laughed.

"Well, yeah." I said.

"So let's start." Jimin shouted then we started to make some dance moves that fits on the song, even though the song was not there yet.

Meanwhile in the painting room*

Jungkook's POV

"AHHHH i feel bored hyung." I put my hands to Jin's shoulders, while lyza was trying his best to make the color cool.

"Lyza need help?" I asked her because I feel bored. "Oh no thanks I got this, just help me tomorrow with the sketching cause I heard you are good in drawing, then I just do the color of the background or decide it." She demanded and continued mixing the paint.

While Jin is just eating a bread and laughing his own jokes, world wide funny guy.

"Hey Jungkook, I will tell you a 3 jokes." He said while laughing already. "Not again please." I thought and I face palm.

"Joke,Joke,Joke HAHAHAHAHA!" He shouted and he laughed then I just acted like laughing too, while lyza is holding her laugh because of Jin's laugh sounds like a disaster or some dolphins.

Meanwhile in the producers room.

Taehyung's POV

It's really noisy here because of the drums,piano and more instruments used for the melody of the song.

"Namjoon, I try to write the chorus." I asked namjoon then he nodded, and there's ella i love the way she plays guitar.

I come to her and watch her,

"You're good at it." I murmur without shyness. "Oh thankyou tae." She said and smiled at me.

"Do you want to try it?" She asked me then I started to feel shy then I have no choice, so I grabbed the guitar and finding some songs in my mind to show her.

Ella's POV

I don't know but I feel so shy when I'm with him, I don't know why I just gave him the guitar, well let's see him if he is good.

When he starting plugging the guitar and it's sounds familiar, the sound was so familiar in my head that makes me sleep when I'm listening it.

"She looks like a blue parrot, Would you come fly to me?" He started singing with these words.

(A/N: try listening to the winter bear too while reading so it will be awesome.)

"Yah it's winter bear knew it."

"I want some good day,
good day, good day
Good day, good day."

"Looks like a winter bear,
You sleep so happily."

"I wish you good night,
good night, good night
Good night, good night."

"Imagine your face
Say hello to me
'Til all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you."

"Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear"."

after he plug the last lyrics it making me fall asleep to the song, to his voice.

"Oh did I make you sleep?" He asked shockly, "haha aniyo, you're so good at it, tae." I admitted and I smiled at him.

A/N: it's like this chapter contains all the characters just except venn and jungkook so it would be another ships, lol HAHAHA I also give them more lines.