C21 || mad

Lyza's POV

I came to the stocks room to find for brushes and also I asked the stuffs to help me, then i saw Jin walking through the bathroom I think.

"Jinn!" I catched him before he go to the bathroom. "Yes?" He replyed while his hands are closely to the bathroom's door.

"Help me to find some designs later okay?" I asked him and he nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile Venn's POV

"Venn come with me."

I saw him with a deadly stare with his eyes are darkened and he started to standing up then he rubbed his hoodie in his hands.

Then I didn't commanded his words and I just dismissed it, while I'm continuing painting. Then Jin said he will go to the bathroom and meanwhile  lyza went to the stocks room to get more paints.

And we are alone in the same room.

I felt a little bit shy or nervous cause I don't know what's up him, did I do something? Well I think I teased him a lot and he got upset. Maybe though.

"You want me to adjust, just to come in front of you?" A manly voice of jungkook I never heard before, because when I'm with him he's always being gentle and a soft voice by his words and also acting like a baby in front of me,

But this time he is acting like a daddy in front of me, like I'm the baby now and also I never see him nor I never heard him like that.

I ignored his words again like an air to me as I continued painting, then I'm hearing foot steps as I looked at my back, and he is already in my back.

He looked at me again with a deadly stare and I look away and I licked my lower lip because I was starting to get frightened.

"Are you really teasing me?" A manly voice of him again and he paused a little. "Well, I can get that lips of yours over mine so easily, if you know." He continued also he smirked.

"Don't you ever trust a cute person, because somewhere they can turn into a dangerous once." I thought.

After he said that I was so terrified right now as I didn't notice I licked my lower lip again because I was so scared in front of him right now.

Why I do that again? Shit I'm dead!

"Ahh I see." He murmurs while bowing his head up and down, I couldn't even talk because I was so scared because of his actions.

"I really want to kiss you so badly venn, but you keep teasing me." He gritted his teeths with upset, then I was burning up in there.

"But I can kiss you without your approval, youre mine and I'm yours." He added then he started to locked with me as he is making sure I will not run away from him.

He smashed his hands to the wall to where I am, as I look above him because I was too short as my neck started to hurt. He looked at me down while his hands are still on the wall as he locked me out.

"I want to kiss you softly but roughly." He smirked. "I can wait to taste those rosy pinkish lips." He added. "Well you must wonder why my actions are like this, well because you teased me so hard that I wanted your lips so badly." He also said and make him so mad.

Why it's my fault?

He started moving his head over mine slowly and reaching his lips on my lips. I want to move backwards but I can't because I'm surrounded by the walls and also I'm locked by his hands in my sides.

He's so near in my lips as my heart started to beat fast, I can now feel his warmed breath, and he's about to kiss me now, he's ready.

But someone opened the door and it was lyza and Jin.

he started to removing his hands over the wall and he set me free before lyza and Jin notice, and he burst in to anger and gritting his teeth's Secketly And he was upset  because It didn't continue the way Jin and lyza opened the door.

"Don't smile like I let you free, I'm not done yet, you must be thankful that Jin and lyza was there." He whispered over me, still with a deadly stare that he wanted to bite me now.

"I get back to you with this time there's so disturbance, don't you try running away from me or else you will get more roughly." He added.

"I really can't wait to taste your lips, I'm really hungry." He admitted, and I was still keeping in silence but some words comes to my head so innocently.

"You're hungry? Then eat there's a watermelon in the fridge." I said without fearless. I don't even know why did I spoke up, I'm so dead now.

"Oh baby girl, your so dead right now to me after this, yeah I'm totally starving, I'm so craving to eat you!" He said so madly, like he really want to eat me alive.

Yeah I'm so dead now.

(A/N: It was my first time writing some of those words like matured stuffs, damn!😂😂 BTW GET REALLY READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!)