C10 || im not inlove okay?

~night day when venn is asleep.

2:34am

Jungkook's POV

I'm in the living room with all the members as we are hanging out, watching movies, dancing, singing and telling story, also we drink soju too.

"Guys I'm the best man of all of you!" Jimin standed up and raise his voice like he's announcing something. "No I Am!" Jin shouted and standed  up too and beat jimin.

"Whatever." A small voice came from yoongi.

And while me I'm just sitting next to namjoon and drinking soju like a milk while watching the movie, meanwhile as my other members are so annoying arguing just who's the most handsome.

"guys don't fight, I'm the most handsome okay? So no more fight!" I shouted and I smirk also and they all looked at me and the room was quite.

"Worldwide funny guy!" Jin said and everyone burst into laugh well also me. "Guys you're drunk now lets go sleep." Rm demanded us all and we don't listen to him.

"Ok then so I'm going to bed!" Rm said and walk away.

"Bye my lovely rm saranghae!" Jimin shouted and waved at him while his holding a soju in his left hand.

"I'm going to bed too." Yoongi said and walk away and we let them. as me,jimin,taehyung,Jin And jhope We are still here talking about nonsense.

"So guys have you ever fallen Inlove?" Jhope asked while his eyes are shutting down but still fighting. Then my heart started to beat fast I don't even know why.

"Hm i know in our trainee days,  yes I fall Inlove with someone." Jimin said while his hands are acting so well.

"I don't know." Taehyung raise his voice.

"Well I don't, but there's a lot of girls falling for me." Jin said and laughed by his own and slapping his legs off while laughing and we all looked at him.

"How about you kookie?" Taehyung looked at me so suspicious also the others and my heart started to beat fast again.

"M..me?" I said and I pointed my self. "Yes" they all nodded.

"Well no!" I said as I followed my mind not my heart but I don't think I'm truly Inlove, Well if I'm Inlove then who would be?.

"Really?" Jimin teased me and started sitting beside me.

"Yahhh go away!" I push him playfully and everybody looking at me.

"Hmm Park Venn." A little voice came out and I look everyone faces to see who said that. then I saw taehyung was looking at me so serious.

"You're Inlove with Venn don't you?" Taehyung said and everybody looked me and taehyung then everybody became quite.

"Hmmm me? Why would I? Why would I fall for her?" I said toward to taehyung.

"You know kookie if you're acting like this, it's means you're Inlove. Well when I saw you back there at the studio you were looking at venn and me so deeply like I think you're jealous because of me. And also Venn said a lot of things to you that she—" Taehyung confess and didn't continue the last word he said and I'm confused about that. then everybody looked at taehyung so confusely too.

"Well I don't even know what you're talking to." I said and I started became nervous as my body felt so cold.

"Kookie, I know you for a long time." Taehyung lowered his voice and looked at me so deeply, then Jin,jimin and jhope was still listening to us.

"I know V, but I swear I'm not Inlove?" I confess to taehyung but my heart felt so hurts.

"I see." Taehyung said and drank the last soju in his hands and I drank mine too.

"Well I confess kookie, you and venn are so perfect whenever I see you too both together." Jimin said at me and patting my shoulders. " yeah I agreed!" Jin and jhope nodded.

"Why they are acting like this? I don't understand now." I thought.

"I'm not Inlove okay."